Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Going to see Bumgarner today! Does he sign?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
yea both Bum and Alderson are both are good signers.

Bum signs 1, while Alderson will sign whatever you have.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Bumgarner used to be good last year with Augusta. He signed two cards and a ball for me and this year he was 1 per. Alderson is a signing machine. He did a sweet spot and 4 cards for me.

ben_revere

Sep 1, 2008
yea bumgarner was a good signer...got a ball and a card, but i didnt see alderson. all in all great day!

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
ben_revere said:
yea bumgarner was a good signer...got a ball and a card, but i didnt see alderson. all in all great day!

Did you happen to notice if they had the 2009 team sets for sale? I didn't see them on their website. Congrats on the autographs BTW.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
carlitoson said:
ben_revere said:

Did you happen to notice if they had the 2009 team sets for sale? I didn't see them on their website. Congrats on the autographs BTW.

which team set? CT ?
CT is always one of the last ones to come out..its pathetic. By the time it comes out bumgarner will prob be gone already.

carlitoson

Aug 7, 2008
Bosox3 said:
which team set? CT ?
CT is always one of the last ones to come out..its pathetic. By the time it comes out bumgarner will prob be gone already.

Yes, CT. I don't want it for Bumgarner...one of the players is from my hometown so I get one of his cards each year (Felmy).

Members online

Latest posts