Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can you believe this?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Just got a NEGATIVE feedback from a new Ebayer (his feedback has 2 positives). I have over 5,100 feedbacks and was proud of having 100.00% feedback! Why didn't he talk to me first before giving me a negative? Is there any way I can get it reversed? Please advise!

Thanks... Sighing...

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
He said that the card was cracked down in the middle in the back.

If he could have told me first, then I will be more than happy to refund the money. I don't sell damaged cards. It must have been damaged by the USPS.

I am just disappointed!

A_Pharis

well. you could always contact him and offer him a refund for mutually withdraw feedback.

Or you could wait 12 months and it'll not show in your ratings. I mean, people could always look at the detailed number, but your % only reflects the past 12 months.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
It's a first in like 3 years I have been dealing with. I have an impecciable record. I always make sure that customers get the satisfaction of getting their new cards.

I did emailed this buyer, and explained the issue. Who knows if he will be willing to change his mind...

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
Who cares... with that many feedbacks and with your % being 99.9 nobody will even look. Just put a follow-up to it and write it off as the guy being ignorant on how eBay works.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Jastermereel said:
Who cares... with that many feedbacks and with your % being 99.9 nobody will even look. Just put a follow-up to it and write it off as the guy being ignorant on how eBay works.

I just need a slap on my head and get over it. You have been thanked.

By the way, how do I make a follow-up?

Jastermereel

Dec 20, 2008
excel_B said:
Jastermereel said:

I just need a slap on my head and get over it. You have been thanked.

By the way, how do I make a follow-up?

Click on your feedback and scroll to the very bottom of the page. There's a link "Reply to Feedback."

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Yeah, it probably hurts to have the first one (and I'm sure mine will, too), but with the way buyers can fearlessly slap negatives now, I find myself actually reading the negatives, comparing them to all the positives, and usually decide that it's not a big deal and bid anyway.

The only times I really care are if an item is fake, or someone basically stole money.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I am going to wait to hear from this buyer til tonight or tomorrow morning. If nothing, then I will do a follow-up. Thank you for the help, Jastermereel.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
If you list more sick Hunter Pence stuff after I get paid like you did a couple weeks ago I'll bid. I don't care if you have a negative! :D

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Jeff N. said:
You CAN have it removed. The other party has to agree to remove it.

Yes, what Jeff said.

You are allowed to have 5 revised feedback requests a year. Do not send the request without contacting the party first because once it is initiated then it already counts. Settle the problem and then send it to him for revision....I have already done this once this year......some people overreact, it happens.

Good luck, Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby.

Members online

Latest posts