Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
To honor his promotion to AAA, here is my latest investment. I'd rather not divulge what I paid for it, but it wasn't in the "deranged" range.

Taylor.jpg

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
AKA Coastal said:
Very nice.

Is it different this this one. I don't know much about contenders cards. $99 seems really low.

It's the same one. I did pay more than $99.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
cgilmo said:
whoever bought it on the 11th got a mammoth steal

You misunderstand. I was the buyer there -- the seller sold it to me (auction was ended early) for more than the $99 it supposedly ended for.

NECpilgrims8

Aug 7, 2008
White Plains, NY
AKA Coastal said:
Very nice.

Is it different this this one. I don't know much about contenders cards. $99 seems really low.

I am not sure why everyone seems to be confused about this auction, or the card. The card didn't sell for $99, nor was it sold again after that auction for more.

JP bought the card from the seller, at a negotiated price. It was not $99 and it also wasn't deranged.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
AKA Coastal said:
Very nice.

I am not sure why everyone seems to be confused about this auction, or the card. The card didn't sell for $99, nor was it sold again after that auction for more.

JP bought the card from the seller, at a negotiated price. It was not $99 and it also wasn't deranged.

Yea, I got it now. I didn't realize JP was the buyer. I saw it had ended early.

Members online

Latest posts