Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Holy...WoW..i do not know what to say..Thank You coltsnsox07

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Fellow FCB Brother "coltsnsox07" PM'd me last week telling me that he got in his
Jay Bruce Topps Red Hot Rookie Auto Redemption, and asked me if i needed a copy
for my collection, and if i did, to just PM him my address, and he would send it to me!

WOW! i thought to myself and was more than grateful that he would send me a needed
card for my collection, especially an auto.

i said that yes, i did need it and PMed him my address and thanked him again for his generosity.
he replied that he would send it out in the next day or so and he had some other Bruce card
to throw in the package as well. Who am i to complain about receiving more Bruces, i thought to myself :)

so the package arrived today. Not only did he send it priority, it was packaged amazingly beyond belief.

i opened it excided to see the Topps RH Rookie in person, as ive heard they are quite nice looking in hand.

they ARE! like an orange/red refractor even! NIIIICE!

But thats not all, it gets better (if you can believe it.

also in the package, and my jaw hit the FLOOR when i saw it, because i knew what it was, and i also knew
that id probably NEVER EVER SEE ONE of these, yet alone OWN it. Player collectors will know what im
talking about.....2008 UD Masterpieces Jay Bruce Blue Framed 4/5 !!!!!!!!!!!

Man, i dont even know what to say. it was like my birthday today with this amazing present!!!!

Thank You again SO MUCH, and thank you to FCB for making this and all things baseball cards, still
possible after all these years!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
You think YOU had a good mailday, I was lucky enough to open my mail and find my RALPH AVILA AUTOGRAPH SCOUT CARD waiting for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was Pedro Martinez' SCOUT for cryin' out loud!!!!!!!!!!!! Standing about 5'7", 260 pounds with unibomber glasses and a stylish blue and gray tie, needless to say I couldn't contain my excitement.

But yeah, you got some nice door prizes too

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
sounds like a great mailday. I've heard those Blue Frames are impossible to find. I am happy Bay wasn't in the set.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Nice job by the sender, and Eric you sir will have one heck of a collection, when it is
all said and done.

So your going to slab those now right! :D

Members online

Latest posts