Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Holder for A & G Minis (and T206's, etc.)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I just purchased a bunch of these holders from a seller on Ebay. They come in packages of ten (10) and also include the penny sleeves.

scan0002-2.jpg

Now if I can just find a cardboard box with narrower pockets!

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
xcantgobackx said:
Ultra Pro, right? I feel like I've had these for almost a year. They are definitely awesome.

OK...OK...this is another case of me being a day (a year actually) and a dollar short!

xcantgobackx

Aug 20, 2008
Jersey Shore
Scottopotamus said:
xcantgobackx said:
Ultra Pro, right? I feel like I've had these for almost a year. They are definitely awesome.

OK...OK...this is another case of me being a day (a year actually) and a dollar short!

Haha, I didn't mean to come off like a ******. Hope it didn't sound that way. Yeah, one my my local shops have had them for a while. They really are awesome for storing those minis. Now if they would just make ones for Bowman Heritage Minis.

Nate Colbert 17

Aug 10, 2008
Texas
I didn't take it that way...just an excuse for some self-deprecating humor. I have a decent knowledge of vintage cards. Modern cards (and associated gadgets)…not so much.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I love those too. they have actually been out for a few years now but there are also one screw holders for A&G cards on eBay as well. my shop has some and I bought a few for my A&G Bazooka Backs /25.

here is a pic from the ones on eBay...

T206screw.jpg

Members online

Latest posts