Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekly Thread! TGI FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Re: FCB Weekly Thread!

Not too bad. I am pretty tired after a long work filled weekend. Had to do a lot to my house.

The damn siding people royally screwed up on our house so now I have to call my contractor and have them fix the situation. Why can't people do things right the first time? It's not like this is the first siding job in the history of mankind!

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX
Re: FCB Weekly Thread! MONDAY SUCKS.

So I am trying to refinance my vehicle becaue I was ******* when I got it....

It doesn't seem to be boding well for me...So my question to you people who understand this crap is.

Would I be better off letting my car get repo'd or what else can I do to help this situation out?

I guess I could sell 80% of my cards and put it all towards that, but when it comes down to it, that may only get me 1-2k at the very very most.

madman1978

Ryo1549 said:

It doesn't seem to be boding well for me...So my question to you people who understand this crap is.

Would I be better off letting my car get repo'd or what else can I do to help this situation out?

I guess I could sell 80% of my cards and put it all towards that, but when it comes down to it, that may only get me 1-2k at the very very most.

Pay it off is the best thing really
but since you didn't have that cash do everything in your power to be sure that is paid every month! and pay that bill first before anything else.

Repo will take 7 years to get off your credit report. however it will always be there on you credit rating eve if you repair your credit. I sold cars for a period and trust me I have seen a few people walk out the dorr with payments you would never believe!

Ryo1549

Aug 17, 2008
Round Rock, TX

madman1978 said:
Ryo1549 said:

but since you didn't have that cash do everything in your power to be sure that is paid every month! and pay that bill first before anything else.

Repo will take 7 years to get off your credit report. however it will always be there on you credit rating eve if you repair your credit. I sold cars for a period and trust me I have seen a few people walk out the dorr with payments you would never believe!

You're right, I just hate having to pay some crap ass company $32,000 for a $17,000 loan.

madman1978

Ryo1549 said:
madman1978 said:
Ryo1549 said:

Repo will take 7 years to get off your credit report. however it will always be there on you credit rating eve if you repair your credit. I sold cars for a period and trust me I have seen a few people walk out the door with payments you would never believe!

You're right, I just hate having to pay some crap ass company $32,000 for a $17,000 loan.

I hope you got a reach around with that
you did get banged on this one!

Thus another reason why I have never no will I finance a car.
I always have paid CASH!
and no i just drive a simple Ford
goes from Point A to point B just fine! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts