Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

for anyone watching the TO show on vh1 right now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
did you see the part were he talked about the way jerry jones said it was over with the table cloth....that was crazy, and btw TO IS A FRICKING PIMP...i would love to live a day in his shoes

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Pine Tar said:
nope i don't care for him or his antics

i think alot of the stuff he does gets blown up just because espn likes to cover everything he does wrong, he is normal just like any of us except obviously he has a lot more money, it showed him basically in tears when talking about gettin cut from dallas to.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
KOBEARODLT said:
Pine Tar said:

i think alot of the stuff he does gets blown up just because espn likes to cover everything he does wrong, he is normal just like any of us except obviously he has a lot more money, it showed him basically in tears when talking about gettin cut from dallas to.

Boo freakin hoo, he's a whack job head case. One week he's crying about "that's my quarterback" and then a few weeks later he's throwing Romo under the bus. I'm sure it'll be only a matter of time until he burns his bridge in Buffalo too.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
mstng99tim said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Pine Tar said:

Boo freakin hoo, he's a whack job head case. One week he's crying about "that's my quarterback" and then a few weeks later he's throwing Romo under the bus. I'm sure it'll be only a matter of time until he burns his bridge in Buffalo too.

yeah i guess so but after watching this.......WHO CARES, are you seeing the girls hes pulling and the cars and houses he has, damn

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
KOBEARODLT said:
Pine Tar said:

I think a lot of it just gets blown up by the media as well. Frustrated guys make comments like that. What person here hasn't complained/ran down their boss or coworkers at times when they've had a bad day?

Really, if Romo didn't get hurt last year the Cowboys would have made the playoffs, and TO would still be there. One last thing in the defense of TO - The Cowboys really were a better team and won more when TO got the ball.

I think my fondest memory of TO was during the Romo-Witten-TO thing going on. The Cowboys were winning, and there was Romo, Witten, and TO on the sideline hanging out all game joking around. It made me wonder how bad this "love triangle" thing really was. I'm still sad to see him gone.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts