Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JUST A BIG HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL--WITH UPDATES!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
First and foremost, THANK YOU to the entire board for the support and prayers for my family. I dont want to get into a bunch of individual thank yous, but I do have 1 person I want to mention who has helped me more than he knows and that is hofautos---Mike sincerely THANK YOU!!!

I have exceeded my goal of $5,000 by almost $2,000 and still am looking to sell off the last remaining pieces. (What I have left is in the post on the transactions forum) I have managed to keep a small PC Intact as well. I am going to be taking a break for a while as Kellan is scheduled to have surgery next week. He is doing fine, though I think he is figuring out that something is going to be happening to him, he is just not quite sure what yet.

Everyone that has bought stuff from me, or I have worked payment plans out with, your cards are on the way. If you still owe me a bit for some cards, please just pay me when you can and I will mail them once final payment is made. I will check the board from time to time, but may not be able to respond to a PM right away, but you can always email me at [email protected] Please be sure to include your shipping address in final payment so I can mail out.

I HOPE I will be seeing a majority of you at the National, just depends on how everything goes and how Kellan recovers the day or 2 after the surgery. I already had a hotel booked and tickets for front row at the Tigers/Indians game on Saturday, so I am praying that I will still at least be able to attend. If not, it might be possible for 2 FCB members to take my place at the game, but I wont know that until Thursday or Friday of next week.

Lastly, I just want to express how awesome the FCB Board/community is. I just cant believe mostly how well everyone gets along and is willing to help out. I am NOT leaving the site or leaving collecting or anything like that, just taking a short break to make sure my family and Kellan can pull through everything ok and just hang out with them for a while.

If anyone runs into some RARE Thome cards especially nice Patches, AUTOs, 90s Inserts, Superfractors, Red Refractors, 1/1s etc. please let me know, because I have picked up player collecting Thome again (took like a 3 year break from it) and currently will be the only things I look to pick up moving forward over the next few months.

THANK YOU
TK

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Please let everyone know who you collect besides Thome, if anybody and then we add those in.

Good luck with the surgery!

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
gt2590 said:
Please let everyone know who you collect besides Thome, if anybody and then we add those in.

Good luck with the surgery!

Only Jim Thome---that is all I am going to focus on. Also, if anyone else on here collects Jim Thome, maybe we could swap dupes becuase I have over 1,500 duplicates----how sad is that.

TK

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Tomlinson21RB said:
Good luck with everything and welcome back to the dark side (player collecting)

Yeah good thing for me I just didnt really sell anything I had. Only card I moved was to a board member and I think I can get it back eventually. I have like 25 almost complete rainbows, so I think I am just going to start there and see what I can do...

TK

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
Do you need the 2005 Diamond Kings Thome Glossy? These are the ones that the surface is glossy and not matte finish. They were unannounced parallels with a print run of 20 copies from what I have read. If you need it, PM your mailing address and I'll send it to you.

Tom

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Tom Oates said:
Do you need the 2005 Diamond Kings Thome Glossy? These are the ones that the surface is glossy and not matte finish. They were unannounced parallels with a print run of 20 copies from what I have read. If you need it, PM your mailing address and I'll send it to you.

Tom

Tom,

THANK YOU!! PM Sent, though if I dont need it I will let you know tonight.

Thanks
TK

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts