Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

In Need of Toploaders. Question inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Where's the best place to get them? Where would I find them for a good price? Usually I buy them for $1 per 25 count box at card shows, but there aren't any near me until the middle of August and I have some nice cards sitting around inside nothing. PLMK

Josh

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
josh3302 said:
Where's the best place to get them? Where would I find them for a good price? Usually I buy them for $1 per 25 count box at card shows, but there aren't any near me until the middle of August and I have some nice cards sitting around inside nothing. PLMK

Josh

I think my local wal mart has them for like $2 for 35 top loaders. If you are interested at that price you can shoot me some paypal and I'll go pick some up for you.

Anthony

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
aminors said:
josh3302 said:

Josh

I think my local wal mart has them for like $2 for 35 top loaders. If you are interested at that price you can shoot me some paypal and I'll go pick some up for you.

Anthony
Are they the 3" x 4" Thick Toploaders that hold 100pt's?

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
josh3302 said:
aminors said:
josh3302 said:

Josh

Anthony

Don't think so. They hold standard size cards (base cards). Not familiar with the point system, but that's what they hold.

Anthony

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
aminors said:
josh3302 said:
aminors said:
josh3302 said:

Josh

Anthony

Don't think so. They hold standard size cards (base cards). Not familiar with the point system, but that's what they hold.

Anthony
Thanks for the gesture of picking some up for me, but i'll pass, i need the 100pt ones. Thanks again

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
thegreathambino said:
josh.. where do u go to shows at?
I used to go to ones in Secaucus but now they suck. It's all memorbilia and the 1 or 2 hobby box dealers are WAY overpriced. I'm going to the East Coast National in White Plains in August

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
josh3302 said:

Josh

If you are buying the 100 pt ones at $1 per 25 you are getting a hell of a deal.I can talk my shop owner into letting me have the regular 35 pt ones for that but not a pack of 100 pt ones.

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
That is a great price.

The WHOLESALE price from BCW is $1.84 for buying a single pack when buying 100 packs it's a lot less. 10 holders per pack.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Well I can 5 packs for $5 so it's $1, usually it's like $1.50 or $2. I just don't want to spend money that doesn't need to be spent

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
josh3302 said:
Well I can 5 packs for $5 so it's $1, usually it's like $1.50 or $2. I just don't want to spend money that doesn't need to be spent

You may just be better off waiting for a show then.But another thing to keep in mind...the fee to get into the show might equal what you pay if you end up buying them somewhere else so that money may be spent like it or not.That's something for you to decide.

Members online

Latest posts