Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tampa Bay's offense finally breaks out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
After a long wait it is finally back. Trailed 9-1 and came back to tie it up 9-9. 2 Solo HR's in the 9th off Scott Downs who only had allowed 1 HR all year going into today

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
Pena had been absolutely horrific for awhile until he finally picked it up today. They NEED him to be a stud to be successful.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
KandKCards said:
Pena had been absolutely horrific for awhile until he finally picked it up today. They NEED him to be a stud to be successful.

Longoria has been pretty bad too and is also waking up.
That whole team was sleepy in Thursday against Mark Buehrle
Sorry I had to do it :lol: :D
image5184215.jpg

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
KandKCards said:

Longoria has been pretty bad too and is also waking up.

Not fully awake, left the bases Juiced in extra innings, striking out once again.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I was listening to the game on my phone while I was playing golf. And when Joe Nelson walked the batter to load the bases I sware I am glad I did not hit the ball because somebody may have gotten hit with it. I am lucky that I missed the ball

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Hopefully moving him out of the clean up spot will get him and the team hitting. Worked well today

KandKCards said:

Members online

Latest posts