Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ryan Garko gets traded to the Giants and his cards explode?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Since Garko was traded to my hometown Giants and I've always liked him as a player I decided to look into starting a player collection of him. A bunch of cards have just been listed with outrageous BIN's. What's up with that? Are these people expecting to be that good or just hoping fans like me who want to start collecting his cards but are unsuspecting will jump on those cards?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
kdailey4315 said:
Since Garko was traded to my hometown Giants and I've always liked him as a player I decided to look into starting a player collection of him. A bunch of cards have just been listed with outrageous BIN's. What's up with that? Are these people expecting to be that good or just hoping fans like me who want to start collecting his cards but are unsuspecting will jump on those cards?

You are EXACTLY right. It happens all the time. They are hoping some dumb Giants fan who knows nothing about his prices will jump on them....Happens all the time.

skrip

PronkDH48

Aug 7, 2008
Wooster, OH
Once things settle down he'll probably be very cheap to collect. A guy named Adam that used to frequent the old boards had a very impressive collection. If you are interested in a Garko Topps Co-Signers auto I have an extra one with your name on it. LMK.

Members online

Latest posts