Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MILB 7/28/09 - Bum goes Mad!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
seems like fate that MadBum got ejected, look what happened to the guy that replaced him!

Daniel Figueroa doubles (5) on a line drive to third baseman Brad Boyer, deflected by pitcher Ben Snyder. Jonathan Tucker scores.

Connecticut Defenders pitcher Ben Snyder left the game due to an injured head.

took a line drive off of his face

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Tommy Everidge got called up to the A's today. He was destroying AAA. I think his rc isin '08 BC. I think debut's tonight.

.338 17HR 82RBI on the year. Damn, haven't heard a thing about him ,but he's been killing it this year.

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
AKA Coastal said:
Tommy Everidge got called up to the A's today. He was destroying AAA. I think his rc isin '08 BC. I think debut's tonight.

04 SP Prospects Auto.

I was at the game last year in Tulsa when he hit 3 HRs and had 10 RBIs!

I hope he does well.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
AKA Coastal said:

.338 17HR 82RBI on the year. Damn, haven't heard a thing about him ,but he's been killing it this year.

He's in 08 Bowman as a base card. I looked at buying into him last year, but he wasn't hitting very well at the time...or much at all last year so I never did. Have a handful of chromes and maybe a ref from packs though. I'll have to dig those out.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":5ol90le2]That was weird.
Not any weirder then you picture in the Signature[/quote:5ol90le2]

I can remove it if you are offended by beautiful women :)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Allen Craig continues to be hot as fire. Another HR tonight. 10/20 with 5HR's in his last 6 games.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
blitzerlover said:
The Rome Braves haven't scored a run, but have 10 hits. How often does that happen?

Not very.

On a somewhat similar note, the Erie Seawolves either hit a homerun or strikeout in about 97% of their plate appearances this season. There is no middle ground. They lead the league in both categories by a lot.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Carlos Santana has homered in four straight games and probably has one or two at bats left this game to continue that streak. He's 2 for 4 so far but no homers.

Members online

Latest posts