Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

It sucks to be...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I also think that the tigers need to make up their mind on weather they want to do anything.

My opinion they need to keep Verlander,Jackson,Granderson ang Miggy.

get what they can with what they have left.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
roundtree34 said:
I also think that the tigers need to make up their mind on weather they want to do anything.

??? They are in first place. I hope they can find a bat to help their struggling offense.

Alex

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
roundtree34 said:

I don't think any of those guys is in any danger of leaving.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
roundtree34 said:

Actually I would say the opposite get what they can for those 4

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
The Pirates farm system is now loaded. They also are the frontrunners for Miguel Angel Sano.
This team is going to be very good good down the road, and considering another year of high draft choices next year.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
crosby87 said:
The Pirates farm system is now loaded. They also are the frontrunners for Miguel Angel Sano.
This team is going to be very good good down the road, and considering another year of high draft choices next year.
Yup, and then once those guys mature, they'll trade them off
before they have to pay them for decent contracts.

::facepalm:: :lol: ::facepalm::

plainwhitejerseys

May 20, 2009
chashawk said:
crosby87 said:

And that's assuming they'll pick the right guys in the first place, something the Pirates have been VERY bad at doing.

But hey, at least the beer lines aren't long. And you can see the best teams the National League has to offer play games they are guaranteed to win night after night, and you never have to worry about touching elbows with another fan.

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
Yea those top picks have been really helpful in the process of building up their farm system..

2001 - John Van Benschoten
2002 - Bryan Bullington
2004 - Neil Walker
2007 - Daniel Moskos

Ouch. (No, I am not saying Walker and Moskos are complete busts yet, but its all about what they COULD have had over them.)

Brights spots would be Maholm and Mccutchen.

And Lincoln and Alvarez still have to prove themselves a little better.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Has anyone noticed how much it has sucked to be a Brewer fan in the last month? If you've got a crappy team, have 'em come play in Milwaukee, we'll make them look like a team of All-Stars.

I mean, fer ****'s sake, the best I can hope for this week is a SPLIT with the worst team in baseball AT HOME ::facepalm::

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
plainwhitejerseys said:
chashawk said:
crosby87 said:

And that's assuming they'll pick the right guys in the first place, something the Pirates have been VERY bad at doing.

But hey, at least the beer lines aren't long. And you can see the best teams the National League has to offer play games they are guaranteed to win night after night, and you never have to worry about touching elbows with another fan.

This is what I don't understand about the Pirates' Organization.They always seem to have a few good players just coming into their prime and they let them go.They got rid of Jack Wilson too from what I heard.Went to Seattle?All I have seen the Pirates do is trade guys who become good off for more guys to develop.Perhaps someone forgot to tell them that somewhere along the line they actually may need to keep a few of these guys.

As a diehard astros fan I guess it doesn't matter but I actually like to watch the Pirates play and actually enjoy watching them play the astros because they always seem to have some decent players but now...who do they have?Seriously...besides Cutch...who the hell do they have.At least the Nats are trying to acquire players who will help them.I feel bad for Pirates fans.Its not fair to be forced to watch a team make bad decisions and still be expected to support them or root for another team.

Members online

Latest posts