Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

"BIG PAPI" is a big cheater?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WaxHeaven

Nov 7, 2008
Florida
Manny Ramirez and David Ortiz, the sluggers who propelled the Boston Red Sox to end an 86-year World Series championship drought and to capture another title three years later, were among the roughly 100 Major League Baseball players to test positive for performance-enhancing drugs in 2003, according to lawyers with knowledge of the results.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/31/sport ... oping.html

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
i think it was pretty obvious both of them took roids...but who cares right i mean manny is still loved just as much in baseball just as ortiz will be....yet AROD is constantly dissed on

braden

Aug 7, 2008
While I honestly don't care who did or didn't take steroids, I'd be shocked if Ortiz didn't.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
I like Papi, but because of all the crap other players have gotten, I hope this isn't brushed aside. He should face the same media scrutiny that the rest have.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Sam Banks said:
I think you would have to be a complete moron or blind homer to NOT think that Ortiz was a juicer.

agree but i remember just this year redsox fans saying no way ortiz or manny juiced haha

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
After the **** storm that ARod went through I hope Papi is totally crucified for a long time by the media and fans. I personally have never bashed ANY player for steroid use, and I won`t bash Papi either, but I hope this isn`t just looked at as `Oh Well` by all of the same people who STILL kill ARod for it.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
KOBEARODLT said:
Sam Banks said:
I think you would have to be a complete moron or blind homer to NOT think that Ortiz was a juicer.

agree but i remember just this year redsox fans saying no way ortiz or manny juiced haha

I remember on the old BMB boards someone saying Pujols isnt juicing because he wouldnt do that to the game and the fans. Ahhhhh, the naivety of some people.
Not saying he is, but I think its stupid to say so and so wouldnt because of his love for the fans and the game.
You dont want to know the things I would do for $100 million!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
This is the BEST EVER!!!!!

I live in Vermont and you don't even want to know how much S#$T I got when A-Rod was named on that list.

Without Manny and Ortiz there is no way they win either World Series.

I'm filled with joy!

Rudzud

Aug 7, 2008
Cherry Valley
Sam Banks said:
After the shat storm that ARod went through I hope Papi is totally crucified for a long time by the media and fans. I personally have never bashed ANY player for steroid use, and I won`t bash Papi either, but I hope this isn`t just looked at as `Oh Well` by all of the same people who STILL kill ARod for it.

Naw, I'm guessing he'd get the same treatment Manny got.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
vwnut13 said:

I live in Vermont and you don't even want to know how much S#$T I got when A-Rod was named on that list.

I'm filled with joy!

Im a sox fan, but don't foget Pedro in your argument. He has broken down every year ever since he left.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
vwnut13 said:

I'm filled with joy!

Remember in 2004 when the Red Sox had the greatest come back in sports history by beating the Yankees? Remember who was on that Yankees team for KNOWN users?

Alex Rodriguez
Gary Sheffield
Jason Giambi

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
EricInCT said:
vwnut13 said:

I'm filled with joy!

Im a sox fan, but don't foget Pedro in your argument. He has broken down every year ever since he left.

I wonder who else in on the list.

Coincidence that the MLB forums for each team are not working?

Members online

Latest posts