Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What the... where's the national?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
You look like a guy I know, is it just me?

100_0472.jpg

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I decided to go last minute and spend friday at the show. Really wish I could've stayed longer but I still had a blast. I didn't pick up any of the stufff on the shopping list but I ended up picking up a Mantle Auto on the way out. On the way home we decided to catch the Indians game. Awesome trip, I can't wait for next year in Baltimore.

Did anyone else go? Any good pickups?

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Sweetness said:
I decided to go last minute and spend friday at the show. Really wish I could've stayed longer but I still had a blast. I didn't pick up any of the stufff on the shopping list but I ended up picking up a Mantle Auto on the way out. On the way home we decided to catch the Indians game. Awesome trip, I can't wait for next year in Baltimore.

Did you meet the mods?

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
scotty21690 said:
Sweetness said:

Did you meet the mods?

The FCB booth was pretty popular. Got my promos an T-shirt. Spoke a bit w/ Blanning, Gilmore, NECPilgram and a couple others. Gilmore is the reason I ended up buying the Mantle auto. He got his Mantle Auto. JSA'd. I was so envious I made an unplanned impulse buy.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Sweetness said:
scotty21690 said:
Sweetness said:

Did you meet the mods?

The FCB booth was pretty popular. Got my promos an T-shirt. Spoke a bit w/ Blanning, Gilmore, NECPilgram and a couple others. Gilmore is the reason I ended up buying the Mantle auto. He got his Mantle Auto. JSA'd. I was so envious I made an unplanned impulse buy.
Very sorry you had to meet them....

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts