Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fellow Twins fans...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Is anyone else sick & tired of our idiot in the dugout mismanaging the bullpen? It seems like he never knows when to change pitchers (yanks too early or too late). And for chrissakes don't bring in Jesse Crain in a close game in extras :evil:

ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry, just needed to vent.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I've been rallying against Gardy for about five years now. They will never win anything of any consequence until he is released from his job. But, they are the Twins, and they will not fire him... ever.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I HATE Jessie ******* Crain. Not that he blew this game for us, but everytime they bring Crain in, I turn it. I cannot stand to watch him serve up meatball after meatball.

Gellman

Sep 2, 2008
At this point they need to pay someone to take Crain. Its way too ******* bad for them to cut him, he may just go and jump off the 35W bridge.

How many games can he lose for us before we get rid of him for good? He has lost four or five games this year ALL BY HIMSELF. Thats the difference between third place and first.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I don't think its Gardy, its totally the lack of consistent talent in the bullpen. It was a bad choice to throw Crain in a pressure situation as always, but Keppell has been shotty ever since he's been with the club. I'm just frustrated that we took a 5-5 tie into the 11th, then give up 6. Its friggen ridiculous. We have all of the pieces, we just need the consistent starting and relief pitching.

On a side note, I see why the Twins went after Orlando Cabrera,(Punto & Casilla are amazing sub par offenseivly) but he's been extremely cocky in the past and I was really hopeing he didn't make his way to the Twin Cities. I hope he adds a piece we were missing, but I still have little to no respect for the guy. I still believe our problems lie in our inconsitent pitching and not in the lack of a bat. If we had consitent picthing, we would need more then 4-5 runs a game.

If you're going to blame anyone pitcher for buckling under pressure or bad pitching, point your finger at Ayala & Liriano. Thankl God we let Ayala go a while back, but the two arms we've added didn't get us anywhere. Put Liriano in the pen becaue he pitches 3 or 4 great innings then gives up a lopsided innning. the guy can't handle pressure, and how many starts is it going to take for the managerial staff to realize that.

I think Gardy does a great job with the team aside from the pitching aspect. We need a new piching coach for Anderson before we start pointing the fingers at Gardy. He has one of the winningest records since 02 if I remember correctly.

If we found non cocky/prepared to learn replacements for Casilla, Gomez, Young, we'd be gold. I understand Punto's seniority, but your high off your ass if you disagree that he's the definition of anti-clutch

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Tell them to spend a little money WISELY
They have a great fanbase yet they are always known for being cheap
My Cardinals are a prime example but even they spent a little money to get DeRosa/Holliday this time years past we just thought about what it would be like lol

Members online

Latest posts