Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CJ Wilson blowing it again

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
i hate this crap, even here in Dallas you have a lot of people who love this guy and this guy has pissed me off and killed it for the rangers too many times. this is crazy. ho many games does he have to make too interesting or blow before the rangers just let this guy go. im tired of losing games because of this guy. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
You don't want to know what I yelled at the TV when that dipshit was just giving up little dink hits, I think it's more of piss poor managing by Washington though...Nippert should've gone out for the 6th with only 91 pitches or have Neftali go 3 instead of 2 and have Frankie close it out...

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
aw00d05 said:
You don't want to know what I yelled at the TV when that *censor* was just giving up little dink hits, I think it's more of piss poor managing by Washington though...Nippert should've gone out for the 6th with only 91 pitches or have Neftali go 3 instead of 2 and have Frankie close it out...
there is no reason for this shat. cj wilson pisses me off. even people moan in the stands at ranger games when he comes into the game because you know what this guy is about. he rarely goes 1-2-3 and it just sucks how the whole game goes for not when dumbars CJ WILSON goes in and allows more hits and runs in half an inning that the rest of the rangers pitchers. this is pissing me off. why dont the rangers just understand that this guy cant do it anymore. before the injury last year, he was awesome but it sucks how he will never get back to what he was.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
RANGERS25 said:
aw00d05 said:
You don't want to know what I yelled at the TV when that *censor* was just giving up little dink hits, I think it's more of piss poor managing by Washington though...Nippert should've gone out for the 6th with only 91 pitches or have Neftali go 3 instead of 2 and have Frankie close it out...
there is no reason for this shat. cj wilson pisses me off. even people moan in the stands at ranger games when he comes into the game because you know what this guy is about. he rarely goes 1-2-3 and it just sucks how the whole game goes for not when dumbars CJ WILSON goes in and allows more hits and runs in half an inning that the rest of the rangers pitchers. this is pissing me off. why dont the rangers just understand that this guy cant do it anymore. before the injury last year, he was awesome but it sucks how he will never get back to what he was.
I hope for the Rangers sake he some how hurts himself doing something stupid and is out for the year so we actually have a shot at the playoffs. I'd rather have Eddie closing than him, hell I'd rather have O'Day (who actually should be closing), Feliz, Jennings, Frankie, Mathis and everyone else closing than this loser.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Frankie is the usual closer, he just goes on the DL too much. I am sure he will be back in the role now after pitching two games in a row(coming of dl again from flu). Frankie is lights out when he's healthy.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Frankie is the usual closer, he just goes on the DL too much. I am sure he will be back in the role now after pitching two games in a row(coming of dl again from flu). Frankie is lights out when he's healthy.
Then why didn't Wash put Wilson in the 8th and not Frankie, hell why didn't he just leave Feliz who was unhittable in to get more work...

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
aw00d05 said:
Then why didn't Wash put Wilson in the 8th and not Frankie, hell why didn't he just leave Feliz who was unhittable in to get more work...

Your a ranger fan right? You have to know frankie has been on the dl 3 times i believe now. He had pneumonia this last time and just got off, he pitched the other night 1 inning 2ks and tonight for 0.2. Washington did this last time building up his strength before he got sick again. He should be the closer soon enough, with wilson the setup guy again(that combo seems to work the best, check out frankie's #s). Don't worry, I am sure washington will turn to him even quicker now, which is good for my fantasy team since I have frankie.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
aw00d05 said:

Your a ranger fan right? You have to know frankie has been on the dl 3 times i believe now. He had pneumonia this last time and just got off, he pitched the other night 1 inning 2ks and tonight for 0.2. Washington did this last time building up his strength before he got sick again. He should be the closer soon enough, with wilson the setup guy again(that combo seems to work the best, check out frankie's #s). Don't worry, I am sure washington will turn to him even quicker now, which is good for my fantasy team since I have frankie.
Wilson is great as a set-up man, but horrible as a closer, I still think it was kind of dumb to use like 4 pitchers in 2 innings tonight. I would've left Feliz in for the 8th and let O'Day or Frankie shut the door, O'Day has the 3rd best ERA in the AL...

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
aw00d05 said:
aw00d05 said:

Wilson is great as a set-up man, but horrible as a closer, I still think it was kind of dumb to use like 4 pitchers in 2 innings tonight. I would've left Feliz in for the 8th and let O'Day or Frankie shut the door, O'Day has the 3rd best ERA in the AL...

CJ actually hasn't been that bad, 13 saves, 3 bs, his era has gone down every month, sitting a 2.66, yes his whip is high for a closer at 1.23 but he isn't a total scrub.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
aw00d05 said:
aw00d05 said:

CJ actually hasn't been that bad, 13 saves, 3 bs, his era has gone down every month, sitting a 2.66, yes his whip is high for a closer at 1.23 but he isn't a total scrub.
It's just frustrating because Frankie has 1-2-3 innings all the time, I can't remember the last time Wilson did, he always makes it interesting, and 13 saves with 3 blown is not great to me.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Thank you! Someone is finally seeing the big picture, Wilson has been excellent for the team this year. Without him stepping up on many occassionss to fill in, I am ont sure where the Rangers would be

aw00d05 said:
aw00d05 said:

3and20

Aug 4, 2009
RANGERS25 said:
i hate this crap, even here in Dallas you have a lot of people who love this guy and this guy has pissed me off and killed it for the rangers too many times. this is crazy. ho many games does he have to make too interesting or blow before the rangers just let this guy go. im tired of losing games because of this guy. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

This brings me to a flashback of the Rangers in the playoffs, I believe 96, when Mike "Blown Save" Henneman came into the game and the entire crowd booed him at home.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
Neftali should close.
He shouldn't even be close to it...Frankie should close with Wilson setting up and Feliz in middle/long relief and spot starting for now.

Members online

Latest posts