Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scanned some of my baseball collection. Check them Out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Today , I took pictures of alot of my nicer signed baseballs. I got all of them in person (except the Rivera which my parents bought me from steiner), feel free to make any comments, most of these aren't available.

Mariano Rivera
0805090001.jpg

Rob Cano
0805090001a.jpg

Jerry Koosman
0805090002.jpg

Tom Seaver
0805090003.jpg

David Wright
0805090007.jpg

Peter Gammons "ESPN"
0805090007a.jpg

John Maine
0805090008.jpg

Luis Tiant
0805090010.jpg

Gary Sheffield
0805090011.jpg

Hanley Ramirez
0805090014.jpg

Fernando Martinez
0804091411.jpg

Eric Duncan
0804091414.jpg

Johnny Damon
0804091423.jpg

Eddie Kunz
0804091424.jpg

Hunter Pence
0804091358.jpg

Andrew Miller
0804091400.jpg

Reese Havens Game Used Baseball "1st Rd. Pick"
0804091403.jpg

Reese Havens "1st Round Pick"
0804091344.jpg

Phil Hughes- on Joe Dimmagio Baseball
0804091404.jpg

Travis Snider
0804091405.jpg

Ron Darling "86 Mets"
0804091406.jpg

Luis Gonzalez
0804091341.jpg

Ike Davis "1st Rd. Pick"
0804091343.jpg

Tim Beckham (Game used baseball from 1st career game)
0804091346.jpg

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Very nice collection. The only thing I would change is getting your autos signed in Blue instead of black. Just pops more IMO.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
boxbreaker44 said:
Very nice collection. The only thing I would change is getting your autos signed in Blue instead of black. Just pops more IMO.
yea i know, most of the black signed baseballs were done in 2007. Now i always use blue

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
That's a nice collection you have going. I always find autos interesting. Some guy's have autos that I can't even see matching their names. I've never been able to see Gary in Sheff's autos. Probably the greatest example of all time is Greg Maddux. I have no idea how it even comes close to his name. :lol:

It's not a slam on the guys at all. I like the individual flair and artistic qualities of autos in general.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Love the Havens ball, I need to get one soon. Right now I have a ball at Justin Smoak's house waiting on him to return. His mom is really nice and super proud of him so she has no problem having him sign stuff.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Wow, very nice collection. I've never seen a Sheffield autograph before! And you gotta love Mo's signature - one of the nicest in the game.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
slette: thanks, yea i got the sheffield in detroit, when he was running in from the OF after batting practice, he was walking in with his glove and as he was on the 3rd base line, i held up my ball and mouthed "can i get an autograph gary please?", and he clapped his glove together meaning "throw it" so i through him the ball, it was pretty cool. And yes, Mo's sig is amazing!

Carolina Bosox- I didn't get the havens ball through the mail if thats what your thinking. I got it when he was on the Cyclones last year. I have 2,( i think they're both pictured). why do u want a havens ball? he's not a top prospect. I just want it cuz he's a met prospect. Just curious on why u want him. Thanks for the reply!

daltonb1219- thanks, yea getting baseballs signed is really fun, i have a ton more unscanned, but these are the nicer ones.

Seiya- oh nice.. thanks for the kind words.. where do u get your padres autos?? at the stadium?

Jacar- thanks for the kind words

nborton- yea check out my fernando martinez ball above, thats just 1 of the 3-4 balls i have signed by him, and i don't know what that means. I heard a story that steiner was trying to sign him to an exclusive contract, but they told him to change his signature becausse they didn't like it, and fernando refused, and now he's like a hard A** about signing.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
thegreathambino said:
slette: thanks, yea i got the sheffield in detroit, when he was running in from the OF after batting practice, he was walking in with his glove and as he was on the 3rd base line, i held up my ball and mouthed "can i get an autograph gary please?", and he clapped his glove together meaning "throw it" so i through him the ball, it was pretty cool. And yes, Mo's sig is amazing!

Carolina Bosox- I didn't get the havens ball through the mail if thats what your thinking. I got it when he was on the Cyclones last year. I have 2,( i think they're both pictured). why do u want a havens ball? he's not a top prospect. I just want it cuz he's a met prospect. Just curious on why u want him. Thanks for the reply!

daltonb1219- thanks, yea getting baseballs signed is really fun, i have a ton more unscanned, but these are the nicer ones.

Seiya- oh nice.. thanks for the kind words.. where do u get your padres autos?? at the stadium?

nborton- yea check out my fernando martinez ball above, thats just 1 of the 3-4 balls i have signed by him, and i don't know what that means. I heard a story that steiner was trying to sign him to an exclusive contract, but they told him to change his signature becausse they didn't like it, and fernando refused, and now he's like a hard A** about signing.

That's interesting on F-Mart. I wonder what it does mean. It would be interesting to find out.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
nborton said:
thegreathambino said:

That's interesting on F-Mart. I wonder what it does mean. It would be interesting to find out.
it would be, i'm very curious, i met him in person, thats where i got all the autos, but i didn't think to ask him

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Havens, Smoak, and Wieters all played HS and travel ball here around Charleston, SC. Actually they all played on the same travel team and Smoak and Wieters on the same HS team. Smoak and Havens played at the U of SC and I like to follow the local guys. Havens will be good at some point he has just been slowed by injuries so far.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Havens, Smoak, and Wieters all played HS and travel ball here around Charleston, SC. Actually they all played on the same travel team and Smoak and Wieters on the same HS team. Smoak and Havens played at the U of SC and I like to follow the local guys. Havens will be good at some point he has just been slowed by injuries so far.
i hope havens willl be good

Members online

Latest posts