Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jon Niese Leaves Mets Game Early With Leg Injury

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyB74

Sep 13, 2008
That's my luck. I was getting ready to list a couple of Niese gold refractors on eBay because I need some extra cash, too.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
NO!! Holt cannot get called up yet. I am going to binghamton game AA Mets on Tuesday. He's the main guy i wanna see , along with Josh Thole, Ike Davis and Lucas Duda. But I really wanna meet holt. I have tons of nice stuff for him to sign also!

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
thegreathambino said:
NO!! Holt cannot get called up yet. I am going to binghamton game AA Mets on Tuesday. He's the main guy i wanna see , along with Josh Thole, Ike Davis and Lucas Duda. But I really wanna meet holt. I have tons of nice stuff for him to sign also!

So go to a Met game.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsjunkie said:
thegreathambino said:

So go to a Met game.
My EXACT thought, I hate when people don't want minor leaguers to get called up to the bigs just so they can go see them at a minor league game...ridiculous.

Disclaimer - This is not just aimed at you TGH, I have seen it a lot lately...

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
scotty21690 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
thegreathambino said:

So go to a Met game.
My EXACT thought, I hate when people don't want minor leaguers to get called up to the bigs just so they can go see them at a minor league game...ridiculous.

relax guys, i'm a met fan, and a huge Holt fan, it was just a joke, I would love to see Brad Holt in the majors, i've been saying that all season w/ the Mets.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
scotty21690 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
thegreathambino said:

So go to a Met game.

Why? Some people don't live anywhere close to a MLB team and can't just go see a MLB team. This could very well be the first and last time to see a player in person.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
scotty21690 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
thegreathambino said:

So go to a Met game.

Why? Some people don't live anywhere close to a MLB team and can't just go see a MLB team. This could very well be the first and last time to see a player in person.
They don't have a TV either?

They should be happy that one of their favorite prospects is headed to the bigs...JMO

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
i would be very happy to see my favorite prospect make it the majors, but I would also like to go see him and meet him. I don't see why me wanting to meet a favorite player is such a big deal to you.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
scotty21690 said:
Hallsgator said:
scotty21690 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
thegreathambino said:

So go to a Met game.

They should be happy that one of their favorite prospects is headed to the bigs...JMO
Big difference in seeing a player in person (as I said) and on TV.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Hallsgator said:
scotty21690 said:
Hallsgator said:
scotty21690 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
[quote="thegreathambino":1mbcz0e0]NO!! Holt cannot get called up yet. I am going to binghamton game AA Mets on Tuesday. He's the main guy i wanna see , along with Josh Thole, Ike Davis and Lucas Duda. But I really wanna meet holt. I have tons of nice stuff for him to sign also!

So go to a Met game.

Big difference in seeing a player in person (as I said) and on TV.[/quote:1mbcz0e0]

Thats exactly how I would have felt about David Price had he been called up right before we saw him play last year in AA or this year in AAA. Live is much better than tv, plus we hardly ever get the Rays on the tube here. Plus going to see my player in the bigs is more than likely never going to happen.

Casey

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
scotty21690 said:
pujolsjunkie said:
thegreathambino said:

So go to a Met game.

i would personally rather pay $10 for front row behind homeplate then $300 at a Major League game. But hey thats just me.

Members online

Latest posts