Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bing.com cashback

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I just bought 2 things on Ebay and got paid my cashback right away (literally 30 seconds). It was crazy. I've been waiting on a couple of hundred bucks that has been sitting there, and I haven't gotten paid for those amounts yet. However, just a headsup in case anyone was looking to utilize their cashbacks today.

lkk116

Aug 7, 2008
i have probably done 50 or so and recently as a couple of days ago and zero instant cashbacks. To add to that they owe me money that keeps seeming to fail again

On another note I did get an email from them just now that says they are going to be greatly increasing cash back starting August 10

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
I'm bummed. When I try to use it, I get a message saying that I can't use it any more. I'm guessing that this has something to do with the limit of 20 items stated on the terms of use, as I'm nowhere near the maximum dollar amount. :(

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Awesome! I was holding out for the weekend for something; I can wait until Monday if it saves me another 20 bucks.

Stupid international Jordan releases...

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Just found this on EBAY....

Cashback Program
The Microsoft Bing Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 20 qualifying purchases per account on http://www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than http://www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Is the 20 per account per year or once you hit 20 you can no longer use it?

MaineMule said:
Just found this on EBAY....

Cashback Program
The Microsoft Bing Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 20 qualifying purchases per account on http://www.ebay.com. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than http://www.eBay.com) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.

mrniceguy1126

Oct 6, 2008
NEPA
Huffamaniac said:
Apparently, it's 20 per account, regardless of time. I hit the limit with the majority of my purchases coming last year when it was much higher a % back. Guess I'll have to create another eBay account. :?

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
Seems like they keep changing the rule. I swear there was an annual limit of times you could use the cashback but saw no mention of it on the bing website when I last looked.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
mrniceguy1126 said:
Huffamaniac said:
Apparently, it's 20 per account, regardless of time. I hit the limit with the majority of my purchases coming last year when it was much higher a % back. Guess I'll have to create another eBay account. :?

Happening to me too, I will just have to reopen my OLD buying acct and use that since it is linked to a different paypal acct. etc. Might be a nice way to make some quick flips on some things and get free money.

TK

Members online

Latest posts