Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Goin pretty good bud. Anything new after the Clemens?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Good Morning Dan & WideRight
going to to be a bit cooler here today and the Friday, Saturday & Sunday
going to get in the upper 90's. Heck yeah I'll be in the pool all weekend.

Ok off to work now later fella's have a great day.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Pine!

Dan- what are you going to be focusing your vintage collecting on?

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Buenos dias mi amigos. I hope everyone's day is off to a great start.

Dave- Keep us posted on the platinums brother! I hope you get them.

Dan- I hope you had a better night bud. I'm Mini will adjust to the cereal/formula mix soon.

Richard- The pool sounds good. I wish I could be in the pool, but it won't stop raining so the pool hasn't gotten over 82. ::facepalm:: Have a good one.

Dunn homered in his 3rd straight game last time. They have an early game today, 11:35 Central. Here's hoping for 4 straight!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Joe! Up to 10 in the set done. I'm reconsidering doing backs... :? ::facepalm::

Morning Steve! Have a good day, man.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys!!! Dan, Dave, Richard, Joe and Steve. Just clocked in a bit early at work...and it feels like Monday. Glad coffee is already made and in hand today :lol:

Dan - Catch up on any sleep? I like the look of that box ;)

Dave - Morning bud!!! Which platinums are you going for?

Joe - Dunn is tearing it up for you...great excuse to pick up something nice of him :)

Richard - Enjoy the coolness before the heat returns. Pool is a great idea!!! Have a great day at work man.

Steve - Have a great day dude...hope the extra rest helps.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Good morning men.....

Beautiful morning here in Illinois, no complaints. I have an interview (my 4th with the company) at 10:00 a.m. Well, not anymore, the interviewee called me at 6:00 a.m. to reschedule for this afternoon. UGHHHH

Cross your fingers for me....This appears to be a great gig, so I have my fingers crossed.

skrip

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
To be honest, its going to be pretty diverse. I will do a few sets, but really focus on certain players like clemente, wj, aaron, mantle, williams, mays etc...

Mini went for 10 hours last night :D :D :D

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Dan- Glad to hear it! Of course I guess we should all be leery of a well rested Dan. That may not bode well for the rest of us. :lol:

Dave- Awesome! I will have to check them out in a bit. The backs are entirely up to you.

Alex- He is definitely starting to pick it up. I won't be picking anything up though.

Skrip- Good luck with the interview.

Good morning Adam.

I just read about Topps getting an exclusive starting next year. It looks like the beginning of my hobby demise has begun. :(

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
The special edition billingual morning thread. I like it.

Pretty sure Chas can speak french, in russian, thus making him...

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
MaineMule said:
muskiesfan said:
Buenos dias mi amigos.

...espanol :eek: , como estas Joe? Estoy muy bien! Hablo un poco espanol.... ;)

Si, espanol. Muy bien, gracias. Hablo un poco espanol tambien. Tome espanol en la escuela secundaria y universidad.

I read Spanish much better than I write and speak it.

Members online

Latest posts