Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2 great Auto days. . thought I would share

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Went last night to the Rome Braves game with Gilmore, Penno, Justin (Gabaseball boy?) and 3-20. We had a blast. Julio Teheran was starting. Wilmer was there, really nice kid. Julio has an amazing autograph.

Tonight going to Chattanooga vs Jacksonville Suns. Getting to see Stanton, Morrison and Dominguez. Might be the best night of autos ever (hopefully).....
Just thought I would share. Will scan in the Cards and tix later on.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Last night in Chattanooga report:
Mike Stanton.. Great guy. One of the nicest baseball players I have met. Signed for everyone, chatted with everyone. And he is a freaking BEAST!! Signed with a roll in his mouth.. He is actually a really funny guy. I got 4 cards, 2 balls, and a baseball america signed. I got him to personalize a ball and the B.A.

Logan Morrison, was a great guy as well. Signed for everyone, very talkative, Matt Dominguez was nice, but very shy it seemed. Oh yea.. he also signed before and after the game as well

Here is a photo of me and stanton. Blurry as all get out!

IMG00064-20090806-2244.jpg

Members online

Latest posts