Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NL East better watch out..............

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Anyone here besides me thinking Strasburg may be rooting for the Friars to lose?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
moxacaine said:
jeff550 said:
i think we know who is going to win the world series next year ;) . lets go nats

I wouldnt go that far but it is nice to see them win a few games.
true maybe we could get to 500 next year. i would go to some more games if they were actualy good.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
jeff550 said:
moxacaine said:
jeff550 said:
i think we know who is going to win the world series next year ;) . lets go nats

I wouldnt go that far but it is nice to see them win a few games.
true maybe we could get to 500 next year. i would go to some more games if they were actualy good.

I think their offense is good. They just need some better leadership and a clear cut ace on the pitching staff.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Jaypers said:
Anyone here besides me thinking Strasburg may be rooting for the Friars to lose?
Strasburg may be hoping for that...but Boras isn't.

Plus, Harper won't be any easier of a sign than Strasburg.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
the royals better watch out. we are only 3 games back from not being the worst team in the league. we also have hope next year because we are 13-11 after we got rid of acta

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
jeff550 said:
the royals better watch out. we are only 3 games back from not being the worst team in the league. we also have hope next year because we are 13-11 after we got rid of acta

The Royals would probably be ok with it, seeing as how it would get them Harper...

Members online

Latest posts