Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ridiculous Price for Will Venable 09 Topps Chrome Parallel!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
[ebay:24ab8is6]390078770749[/ebay:24ab8is6]

First off, I would imagine these autographs can be fairly easily removed with a few different solutions, but even if it was pulled unsigned, I can't imagine why you would be willing to pay $100 for it! Insanity!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
AS I posted on Blowout
Will Venable Blue Refractor Auto---$15.00
One Bottle of Rubbing Alcohol------$1.99
One Roll of Charmin Toilet Paper---$0.89

TOTAL--------------------------------$17.88
Selling Price of Auto-less Blue Ref--$99.00

TOTAL PROFIT-----------------------$81.12 (Minus eBay Fees/Shipping Costs)

I predict a lot more of these Will Venable Auto-Less cards will be popping up when people realize they can get more if it isn't autographed.

I sure as heck wouldn't buy and error that somone can make in about 5 seconds. Just want to let you guys know these can be easily faked before you spend $100 on one.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
vwnut13 said:
AS I posted on Blowout
Will Venable Blue Refractor Auto---$15.00
One Bottle of Rubbing Alcohol------$1.99
One Roll of Charmin Toilet Paper---$0.89

TOTAL--------------------------------$17.88
Selling Price of Auto-less Blue Ref--$99.00

TOTAL PROFIT-----------------------$81.12 (Minus eBay Fees/Shipping Costs)

I predict a lot more of these Will Venable Auto-Less cards will be popping up when people realize they can get more if it isn't autographed.

I sure as heck wouldn't buy and error that somone can make in about 5 seconds. Just want to let you guys know these can be easily faked before you spend $100 on one.

Bingo, my sentiments exactly. Hell, I can just have my friend ask Will if he "forgot" to sign some of these cards or intentionally didn't sign some of them!

Members online

Latest posts