Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How are the Twins for IP Autos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I am going to the Twins game on Thursday and I was just curious to know how the Twins were for IP autographs.

This was my only expeirence with them. i went to 4 Twins/Rays Games last september. It was the series that the Rays clinched a berth. Inside the stadium, because the visitors get dropped off underground, Over the 4 days in the stadium, Morneau did not pick up a pen once. Denard Span signed, as well Joe Nathan.

I got Joe Nathan over the dugout on this
nathan.jpg

and for the best catcher in baseball , on the 4th day of the series , i landed this....

Mauer signed for 4 people over the 4 games and i was luckey enough to get this.....

8x10

mauer.jpg

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Big Mac McGwire said:
This was my only expeirence with them. i went to 4 Twins/Rays Games last september. It was the series that the Rays clinched a berth. Inside the stadium, because the visitors get dropped off underground, Over the 4 days in the stadium, Morneau did not pick up a pen once. Denard Span signed, as well Joe Nathan. Mauer signed for 4 people over the 4 games and i was luckey enough to get this.....

Where did you get Nathan?

Reds in 2009 said:
[quote="Big Mac McGwire":1jqry59m]This was my only expeirence with them. i went to 4 Twins/Rays Games last september. It was the series that the Rays clinched a berth. Inside the stadium, because the visitors get dropped off underground, Over the 4 days in the stadium, Morneau did not pick up a pen once. Denard Span signed, as well Joe Nathan. Mauer signed for 4 people over the 4 games and i was luckey enough to get this.....

Where did you get Nathan?[/quote:1jqry59m]

I got Nathan over the dugout.

nathan.jpg

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Looking at this map, straight down to the corner of the Dome below "metrodome", that is where the players park underground. Most of them come up to sign after they park their cars before going in for warmups and practice prior to game, probably 3+ hours before the game. This is your best area to get autos. You will know you are in the right spot as there will be plenty others there. Good Luck.

metrodome_map.jpg

Members online

Latest posts