Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yup, its official!! The Nats are heating up!! LOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Just beat the D-backs 9-2! Thats 8 wins in a row for them! What in the world is going on in DC? And Zimmy has been doing fairly well during this streak! Glad to see some spark of life in the District.

And yeah 8 wins for the crappiest team in baseball IS thread worthy! LOL

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
blanning71 said:
Oops, just wanted to be like our resident Giants fan on here. A thread for every win, hit, homer, walk, and success! ;)
Its been a few years since the Giants were exciting to watch (except lincecum last yer :p)

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:
Oops, just wanted to be like our resident Giants fan on here. A thread for every win, hit, homer, walk, and success! ;)

Yeah but Tim Lincecum could beat the Nationals all by himself.

Yup, all while serving brews and dogs to the fans......so its fair to say......Lincy>07 LaPorta?

Vagrant

May 2, 2009
Adam Dunn may garner some stray MVP votes this season. He's raking this year by his career standards.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
darocker80 said:
blanning71 said:
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:

Yup, all while serving brews and dogs to the fans......so its fair to say......Lincy>07 LaPorta?
Montero>07 Laporta?!

No way. I think LaPorta was talked about even more than Jesus. I remember on the old BMB that every 5th or 6th thread was about him.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
blanning71 said:
darocker80 said:
blanning71 said:
moxacaine said:
blanning71 said:

Montero>07 Laporta?!

No way. I think LaPorta was talked about even more than Jesus. I remember on the old BMB that every 5th or 6th thread was about him.
07 Laporta or the rise of Wossa?

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
Vagrant said:
Adam Dunn may garner some stray MVP votes this season. He's raking this year by his career standards.

I want to see if you can hit exactly 40 Homers again for the 5th straight season. That would have to be one of those oddball records.

Members online

Latest posts