Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Define SV to You

What does SV mean to you?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
I said just the card, because I dont know if they buyer wants insurance or what not. Now if I say for example 70dlvd, then that means delievered.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Sell Value is the amount someone is willing to pay to get a card in their possession.

If a person is willing to pay $8 plus $2 of shipping, then that means the card is worth $10 to them. The same person would be willing to pay $10 for the same card at a shop or show where no shipping is required.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I do factor in shipping but it just depends on the card I am looking for.In my mind shipping is merely a small bump in the road.I don't equate it when deciding what I will pay all the time.Just on cards that have a really low value or I could do without.But if a card I want books for $10 and I decide to buy it for $8...I don't sweat the shipping.Its just part of buying online.Most of the time I am not lucky enough to find it at a shop so I don't say to myself "Well I will be overpaying if I factor in shipping" unless, like I said, its a pretty common item.

Members online

Latest posts