Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What Kind Of Year Are You Expecting Out Of Reggie Bush?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
i think it will be good but nothing spectacular im hopeing brees will get that extra 16 yards this year

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Where o where are all the high end Bush cards that were out in 2006. Tens of thousands of dollars were spent
on Bush, Lienart and Young cards in 06 and now they are no wheres to be found. Will no one admit that 2006
was the bust rookie class to end all bust rookie classes? Man, UD ate well that year.

Kevin

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
schmidtfan20 said:
Where o where are all the high end Bush cards that were out in 2006. Tens of thousands of dollars were spent
on Bush, Lienart and Young cards in 06 and now they are no wheres to be found. Will no one admit that 2006
was the bust rookie class to end all bust rookie classes? Man, UD ate well that year.

Kevin
There were alot of sleepers though too, but I guess that usually comes with a bust class, Williams has turned out to be a good pick and is becoming pretty good.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Yea i know but now that we acctually have a coach that will want to throw him the ball more. he will emerge

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
Daltonb1219 said:
Yea i know but now that we acctually have a coach that will want to throw him the ball more. he will emerge

HAHAHA no way....vernon davis is a classic case of a "workout warrior" the dude is massive and put up eye popping numbers at the combine so teams got all over his nuts....what they forgot is the fact that muscle doesnt mean everything...you have to have a little skill to (catching..blocking)

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
KOBEARODLT said:
Daltonb1219 said:

HAHAHA no way....vernon davis is a classic case of a "workout warrior" the dude is massive and put up eye popping numbers at the combine so teams got all over his nuts....what they forgot is the fact that muscle doesnt mean everything...you have to have a little skill to (catching..blocking)

Agreed... Those freak athletes dont always mean their football players

arod305

Aug 7, 2008
Daltonb1219 said:
Well thats pretty much what tim tebow is. imo

And where did team tebow come into this conversation. He is probably the greatest college football player of all time, but nobody said anything about his NFL career. Hell he still has done 4 times more than Vernon has in his career. I dont like Veron I think he is a punk. I hope he pouts again and Singletary puts him on the bench again cause its not like he is performing.

Members online

Latest posts