Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are you favorite subsets of all time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
Earlier this year, I impulsively bought the run of 1982-91 Diamond Kings subsets as I was always fond of the artwork. So I'm curious as to what your favorites are. I know Score had a ton in the early 90s.

CardBoredom

Nov 21, 2021
Virginia
I always loved Diamond Kings! The black and white Dream Team subsets from Score were short-lived highlights as well. The Topps All-Star cards with bright backgrounds are also something I have always been drawn to, particularly the 1958 and 1989 editions.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Hard to say, as they were semi limited to only a few different subsets for a lot of years. If the Topps All-Rookie Team (trophy cards) counts, which it should if we are defining subsets as we see fit, they are by far my favorites. Since these are regular player cards each year, I'll offer the Turn back the clock subset as another alternate set that I always liked, but it didn't happen too often. The 1976 Topps Sporting News team was awesome, but only a 1 time thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts