Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vince Carter carried off the court...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Legit Investments

Sep 1, 2008
Michigan
Man devin harris is so legit, kid is a beast. very happy about this pickup

HarrisD200405EX87_14.jpg

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Wehttam6 said:
I hope he's okay. I can't find anything on NBA.com, so the injury must not be too bad.

Vince Carter suffered a hamstring cramp in his last game and is not expected to miss any time with the injury.
He looked fine and did not even appear to be in any pain after the game, despite being carried off the floor by teammates when the injury happened on Wednesday night. Plan on starting him against the Jazz tomorrow.
Source: Newark Star-Ledger

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Legit Investments said:
Man devin harris is so legit, kid is a beast. very happy about this pickup

HarrisD200405EX87_14.jpg

Great looking card. I wish I had went with my gut and loaded up on Harris more. I bought 15 of his 04-05 SPx Auto/Jersey Rc's ,but I didn't have the balls to by any Exquisite. I'm kicking myself now. I can see his cards getting to the same level as Deron Williams and maybe more if the Nets continue to win.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Speaking of the Devin Harris SPx Auto/Jersey. Look at this steal. Last one sold for $40 on Ebay and couple have sold for even more on thepit.com. I missed it...

[ebay:1xycrv47]230309837265[/ebay:1xycrv47]

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
Dang, it wasn't misspelled or anything.
Nice pickup by whomever bought it.
(I hate Chris Bosh; he's going to end up with 30pts+ tonight.)

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Bosh with another monster game. 30pts 10rebounds 7ast. M V P M V P M V P. I bet you cant wait to get Smith back.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
The games lose some of their excitement without Josh Smith. It always seems like he makes a flashy dunk in every game he plays, and he is also fun to watch on the defensive side by blocking shots.
(And I don't hate Bosh. I vote for him every time I vote for the All-Star game.)

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
AKA Coastal said:
Bosh with another monster game. 30pts 10rebounds 7ast. M V P M V P M V P. I bet you cant wait to get Smith back.
Bill Walton puts Bosh 3rd in the race behind D-Wade and Lebron James for Mvp. I can go with that.

Wehttam6

Aug 7, 2008
912-GA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
AKA Coastal said:
Bill Walton puts Bosh 3rd in the race behind D-Wade and Lebron James for Mvp. I can go with that.
Dwyade dropped 43 on the Suns earlier today.

Members online

Latest posts