Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hard-to-Find Cards Newsletter - looking for cards to list!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I am going to be sending out my newsletter called "Collectors' Most Wanted: In Search of Hard-to-Find Cards." It's the third time I'll be sending it, and I'm changing the format a bit. On previous issues I only listed cards from a couple different collectors. This time I am making a list of as many cards as I can with an email or phone number to contact. The newsletter will go out to almost 300 card shops/dealers. I've had good response that this newsletter is very helpful, so if you want to get the word out that you are looking for a particular card, this is a good resource.

So, if you would like me to list your "hard-to-find", white whale, and rare cards that you're looking for and having no luck, please PM me. I am going to list the first 100 cards that are PMed to me. If I receive more than that, I will save them for the next newsletter.

When you PM me, please follow this exact format so that I can cut and paste quickly:

Year Set Subset Player Name Description (AU, Patch, GU) Numbering Contact email or phone

For example:
2005 Ultimate Signature Numbers Derek Jeter AU /2 ([email protected])

2 CARDS PER PERSON MAXIMUM. Both may or may not get listed, but at least one will depending on how many I receive. If you do receive a response from a dealer about a card, please let me know! I'd like to keep track. Thanks!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Hard-to-Find Cards Newsletter - looking for cards to lists!

Let me clarify something that was brought up by another member. These "hard-to-find" cards that you are searching for do not have to be 1/1s, low print run cards, etc. They could be a base card, parallel, vintage card, etc.... anything that YOU have had a hard time locating. I am not going to exclude any card based on me judging it as rare or not. It's solely based on the card being on YOUR hard-to-find list.

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio

Sent my PM. Only one card but it eludes me to this day.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

cgilmo said:
what about hard to find autographs in any form?
I'm going to expand on the newsletter in the coming issues. Open it up to other sports, as well as other collectible types. You're talking about an auto of a player in any form?

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

wideright said:
cgilmo said:
I'm going to expand on the newsletter in the coming issues. Open it up to other sports, as well as other collectible types. You're talking about an auto of a player in any form?

Certian 1920's ***** league players are down right impossible

guys like Rube Foster

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

cgilmo said:
wideright said:
cgilmo said:

Certian 1920's ***** league players are down right impossible

guys like Rube Foster
That's a good idea. I will add a category in my next issue for this kind of listing.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

To everyone who has PMed me, your cards are listed. Keep them coming!

wideright

Aug 7, 2008

I've added your emails to the mailing list, so you guys who have sent cards will receive the newsletter. If anyone would like to be added send me your email.

Members online

Latest posts