Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Torii Hunter collectors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f2tornado

Aug 14, 2008
Grand Forks, ND
While still my favorite center fielder, I've gotten bored collecting his cards now that he has been away from the Twins for awhile. Jason Kubel has grown on me over the past year so I'll pick up some of his cards but my days of being a true player collector are done. There are just too damn many cards out there. I'm going to keep a couple dozen of my favorite Hunter cards and sell or give away the rest. Yes, Bo, I'm keeping that UD Black card. I'm in the giving mood despite getting the shaft in the Birthday Group this year. If you are a Torii Hunter collector and can verify your collection, large or small, with a bucket or other means then drop me a PM with link as well as an address. I've got stacks of commons and still a fair amount of inserts, some low serial numbered, looking for a home. There might even be an auto or two as well. Nearly all of the cards will depict Hunter as a Twin as I did not buy many in an Angels uniform. I'm out of 200 and 400 ct card boxes so expect shipping delays until I get reinforcements. Shipping cost reimbursement for larger lots (in the form of cards, cash, or paypal) upon receipt is appreciated, as I am a limited budget collector, but not required to participate.

Cheers,
JT

Members online

Latest posts