Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any Info for 2009 Bowman Draft Product?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I checked Topps website, and I googled it, but I cant find any information regarding this product.

Does anybody have any idea of release dates, players, autos?

Thanks for the help!

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Way too early. Expect the info to be live in September at the earliest, but most likely October.

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008
I thought they usually release the oproduct live in late September, figured maybe there was some literature out already.

Thanks for the info.

Jaypers said:
Way too early. Expect the info to be live in September at the earliest, but most likely October.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
jumbojohnny said:
I thought they usually release the oproduct live in late September, figured maybe there was some literature out already.

Thanks for the info.

Jaypers said:
It's usually Bowman Chrome that comes out in September, Draft is usually around Xmas time.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Rickzcards said:
It's usually Bowman Chrome that comes out in September, Draft is usually around Xmas time.

Actually, Bowman Chrome has always released in August, to the best of my knowledge. Not sure why they postponed it by a month this year.

Draft has released as early as the last week of November, but usually goes live in December.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Jaypers said:
Rickzcards said:

Actually, Bowman Chrome has always released in August, to the best of my knowledge. Not sure why they postponed it by a month this year.

Draft has released as early as the last week of November, but usually goes live in December.
The past few years it was supposed to be released in August but for some reason or another Topps would delay it a week or two. This will be the first year in the past 4 that I don't get a case of Bowman Chrome. Can't justify paying that much for their weakest effort ever.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
kruzie3 said:
I really hope Mike Leake is in Bowman Draft
There are a ton of 1st rounder guys like Leake before the rapidly approaching deadline...so until it's known who signed and who didn't, it's tough to project who Topps can even go after.

Leake obviously is a premier prospect so they'll probably have some discussions.

Members online

Latest posts