Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

shipping help with paypal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
could anyone tell me how much 1 card in a top loader sent in a bubble mailer weighs? i usually mail through the post office but since i'm working double shifts, i'm having issues getting there while they're open. i've never used paypal to ship and would like to from now on. help would be appreciated. thanks!

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
peaceandlove said:
could anyone tell me how much 1 card in a top loader sent in a bubble mailer weighs? i usually mail through the post office but since i'm working double shifts, i'm having issues getting there while they're open. i've never used paypal to ship and would like to from now on. help would be appreciated. thanks!

Depends on the card.. I just shipped some of the Topps Chrome cards in toploaders/soft sleeves/receipt/teambag and they were one ounce.. I shipped the gold refractor with more packing as 2 ounces..

If the card is a basic card, you can ship using 1 ounce.. GU most of the time are 2 ounces.. Some patch cards are 3 ounces..

Good luck,

peaceandlove

Aug 7, 2008
Pinbreaker said:
peaceandlove said:

Depends on the card.. I just shipped some of the Topps Chrome cards in toploaders/soft sleeves/receipt/teambag and they were one ounce.. I shipped the gold refractor with more packing as 2 ounces..

If the card is a basic card, you can ship using 1 ounce.. GU most of the time are 2 ounces.. Some patch cards are 3 ounces..

Good luck,

cool. thanks for the help. post thanked!

Members online

Latest posts