Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SCI: Interview with Ball Dome Inventor John Weldon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Would be interested in seeing the announcement of their stacking product. But until then, I really can't see myself using them. Don't get me wrong, these look great, but for my 78 baseballs, I couldn't use these with the same amount ease as ball cubes when it comes to storing/displaying.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
"I will be announcing the new stacking product on our website www.balldome.com in a couple of weeks. This new stacking product will allow customers to retrieve any of the Ball Domes from the stack without unstacking the rest of the baseballs. I am glad I did not roll my first design at the show, because I came up with this better design while I was there."

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
cgilmo said:
"I will be announcing the new stacking product on our website http://www.balldome.com in a couple of weeks. This new stacking product will allow customers to retrieve any of the Ball Domes from the stack without unstacking the rest of the baseballs. I am glad I did not roll my first design at the show, because I came up with this better design while I was there."
This will be interesting to see.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
When i was talking to the guy at the National he said he realizes they are not convienant for a whole collection of baseballs as they are not stackable etc but he said that you should at least put your more valuable balls in them for protection. i will say they are sweet too. i dont know how many times this guy dropped the same dome on the ground and not even a scratch.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
if you read the interview, Ross asked that question

they are announcing a stacking solution this month.

If they can't be stacked, I wouldn't bother reading the article. ;)

Members online

Latest posts