Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally landed my dream card!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
I've had my eye on this one since it's release.

Today's mailday from the islands:

macnuts.jpg

Creamy milk chocolate covered caramel macadamia nuts..........mmmmmmmmmmm

and this permanent centerpiece to my collection :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :

exqtw.jpg

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
while i admit that ANY tiger woods auto is an awesome card i just fail to see how they could even put the word "rookie" on that card from a 2008 product when then clearly made his rookie card in the 2001 golf products.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
looking at the chocolate package, i am assuming from idealcollectables from hawaii?

awesome pickup is all i can say. lol!

he got this tourny

dave

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Here is the thread about the card..(Apr 30, 2009)

http://freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42371&start=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=tiger

and here was my modified card..

tiger-auto-logo.jpg

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
lkk116 said:
oh my , dare i ask how much that costs and where did you find it

It cost about this much: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't plan on grading it since it's going into the PC. Besides, exquisites never grade well.

Oh, and I forgot that I also had to include this much more cash: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm just glad it's finally in my possession, the thought of it getting lost during shipping gave me some bad nightmares...

Members online

Latest posts