Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone have Madden 10? Is it worth $60 if you already own 09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I want to hear from someone who already owned 09, and still popped $60 for 10. Was it worth it? Most years I do not feel it is worth the money, being already satisfied with the previous edition. I usually wait until the price drops after a few monthes. I have heard this one is much more realistic though, and I am considering buying for PS3. LMK what you think of the new game. Thanks.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Isn't this version were you pay for extra's (I don't know, if you do in the past, I don't own any.)
But they report on it says it can get very, very expensive. One article I read a little of said it can
nickel and dime the heck out of you. So 60 for the game and then like another 20-30 does not seem
like such a good thing to me.

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I don't know? Haven't heard that? I do not play online anyway, so that wouldn't effect me.

bigalexx

Aug 7, 2008
El Segundo, CA
Pine Tar said:
Isn't this version were you pay for extra's (I don't know, if you do in the past, I don't own any.)
But they report on it says it can get very, very expensive. One article I read a little of said it can
nickel and dime the heck out of you. So 60 for the game and then like another 20-30 does not seem
like such a good thing to me.
Thats just for like stupid player boosts in franchise, or have a player recover from injury faster. Nothing necessary by any standards.

To answer the OP: Yes

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
I just picked this up today for PS3. I had 08, which was the first PS3 version and I thought it was garbage.

How many PS3 owners are there on the boards? Would anyone be interested in an online franchise mode?

bodiaz

Jan 19, 2009
I would be! I am not online now, but I would get online if someone set that up! Would be alot of fun!

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
bodiaz said:
I would be! I am not online now, but I would get online if someone set that up! Would be alot of fun!

I'd say we'd need at least 10-15 people to do it and just have CPU players for the rest.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
bodiaz said:
How would you decide who gets which team? Draw names for choice?

If you wanted to do it straight up you'd probably have to to keep it fair. Otherwise if people just wanted to play as their home team whether they are good or not that could work too. The other option is to pick your favorite team and do a fantasy draft for the whole league.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts