Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possible Christian Friedrich Steal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
This auction seems like a pretty good deal

http://cgi.ebay.com/2008-Christian-Frie ... 286.c0.m14

For $225 you get

Red Refractor #2/5 BGS 9
Orange Refractor #10/25
X-Fractor #106/199
Chrome Refractor
2008 Bowman Draft Prospects Chrome
2008 Bowman Draft Prospects (3)
2008 Bowman Draft Prospects Blue #264/399
2008 Bowman Draft Prospects Gold

The last orange refractor itself got $80.

I figure this is a pretty good deal considering how well Friedrich has been doing lately and wanted to pass it onto you prospectors.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Christian Friedrich Possible Steal

He's been nasty in his last 10 starts. Double digit K's machine.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I'm surprised it hasn't been hit yet. He's dominating the CAL league. That's a feat in itself.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Hallsgator said:
AKA Coastal said:
I'm surprised it hasn't been hit yet. He's dominating the CAL league. That's a feat in itself.
So it's a good deal?

The red's were selling for $175 even before these last double digit K games. The oranges are a good $80+. That would make the rest gravy. Maybe $330ish Ebay value?

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
AKA Coastal said:
Hallsgator said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":3sgupeww]I'm surprised it hasn't been hit yet. He's dominating the CAL league. That's a feat in itself.
So it's a good deal?

The red's were selling for $175 even before these last double digit K games. The oranges are a good $80+. That would make the rest gravy. Maybe $330ish Ebay value?[/quote:3sgupeww]

I inquired about picking up the red only. The seller is asking $200 for it alone.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Man I just got the shaft today. I bought 5 of his chromes and dude is
charging me 6 bucks to ship. Each card was a buck So i took all 5 and 2 for shipping on the first.
Then it say 1.00 for each after the first one. Damn I hate this. ::facepalm::
I know I know read all of the shipping rules. ::facepalm::
So final cost is 11. I may just not pay at all for these. :lol: I kid.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Pine Tar said:
Man I just got the shaft today. I bought 5 of his chromes and dude is
charging me 6 bucks to ship. Each card was a buck So i took all 5 and 2 for shipping on the first.
Then it say 1.00 for each after the first one. Damn I hate this. ::facepalm::
I know I know read all of the shipping rules. ::facepalm::
So final cost is 11. I may just not pay at all for these. :lol: I kid.

That stinks man...It's worse when they don't mention any shipping and they have 2 choices, a fair shipping price of the shaft..usually you get the shaft...

I bought (2) cards, one had $5.95 shipping and another had $4.95 shipping....I didn't understand it but I wanted the cards, I was hoping it would just be the $5.95 for the pair...I get an invoice with like $7.95 shipping and the guy says he's giving me a nice shipping discount...Bubble mailer arrives and postage says $1.34 or something like that lol

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Crazy how much this stuff is getting now...his super ended for like 175 when bdp first came out. I thought that was low then, but now I bet it would sell for $500 easily.

Members online

Latest posts