Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well I dumped all of the cash I made on Neftali into these..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
I guess that this can be characterized in the same category:

!BYYgwZ!!mk~$(KGrHgoOKj8EjlLmWyi9BKhMgbUI6Q~~_1.jpg

The rest is going to ebay fee's, thanks Neftali!

Btw, Hand was nasty tonight:

6.1 IP, 2 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 10 SO

Disgustingly cheap too.

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
trademhigh said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Wasn't Hand the one guy you didnt' want to pull from chrome? How things change huh
Trust me, you don't want to pull him. Nothing has changed.

He doesn't have the kind of immediate value that a box or case breaker would want to see. He's a wait and see kind of guy, but performances like the one he had tonight improve the trajectory of his projection. I like him, but haven't had the cash to invest in him (wish I had a week or two ago so I could have won that red /5)...Glad I could finally get a higher end card of his; its no BC superfractor, but it will do.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
soccerman034 said:
trademhigh said:
schmidtfan20 said:
Wasn't Hand the one guy you didnt' want to pull from chrome? How things change huh

He doesn't have the kind of immediate value that a box or case breaker would want to see. He's a wait and see kind of guy, but performances like the one he had tonight improve the trajectory of his projection. I like him, but haven't had the cash to invest in him (wish I had a week or two ago so I could have won that red /5)...Glad I could finally get a higher end card of his; its no BC superfractor, but it will do.
Yeah. I'm not knocking the black status in any way, it is a sick looking card. I'm just saying, if you pull a Hand (even blue refractor Auto), you aren't making your money back. Do golds even sell for the price of the box?

soccerman034

Aug 12, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
trademhigh said:
soccerman034 said:
trademhigh said:
schmidtfan20 said:

Yeah. I'm not knocking the black status in any way, it is a sick looking card. I'm just saying, if you pull a Hand (even blue refractor Auto), you aren't making your money back. Do golds even sell for the price of the box?

Golds have been selling for less than $20, if you can beleive it. Its funny how you can still find values like him in today's, "everyone is a knowledgeable prospector" market.

Members online

Latest posts