Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many times a day do you visit FCB???

How many??

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MacK

Aug 7, 2008
Whenever I'm on, it's on.

Usually it's even on at like 4am, when I know there will be no new posts.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Even though I rarely post and have purchased 1 card in the past 16 months, I still check in here around 3 times a day and just take a look around.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
At least 4 days a week im logged in on 3 different computers at the same time even though im only using one. And 99% of the time i have a window open and am logged in even when im not here.

But actual time on the site in a day? Seeing i check it frequently at work and then get on it at home i would say 10 hours a day at least 4 days a week and probably 5+ hours on non work days.

What can i say im addicted.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
4-5 times a day. At work, i have no way to look at the boards. But when I go to the crapper, I am looking at in on my blackberry.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I wish there was a thing similar to our post counts and how many posts per day etc but for how long you spend on the site per day. that would be interesting to see.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
I check my email at least 20 times a day and I usually check FCB more frequently then that.

Its a hobby, a passion, its my obsession. I love baseball cards. In collector's anonymous since 1991!!!

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Well I visit 1-3 times.... but like right now.... Ill load it up right after work.... and go off and do stuff but leave the board up and refresh when I get back. Will do that again when I get up later today. But on the weekends it might be up for 10-12 hours at a time and Ill refresh every once in a while to see if any new topics are created.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Usually once before I go to work. Government computers have more filters than a carton of Marlboro's so I have to go to the library at lunch, so once more there. Then when I get home, while the wife is watching Entertainment Tonight I hop on. Then once or twice more depending on what's on tv. Wow, until I posted this, I didn't realize how addicted I am to this hobby! Darrend505, see you at the next Collectors Anonymous meeting!! :D

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
moxacaine said:
I wish there was a thing similar to our post counts and how many posts per day etc but for how long you spend on the site per day. that would be interesting to see.

...yeah but if any of our employers ever saw such numbers we'd be screwed....probably could find it anyway, right? ;)

Members online

Latest posts