Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off your sickest topps patch..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
why, cause I don't think there are any. What does topps do with all their patch material on jerseys...sell it to
playoff and Upper Deck? Prove me wrong.

Kevin

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
scan0001-3.jpg

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Jurgy - bought it. Only bought 2 boxes of that stuff. I'm so glad I didn't purchase a case like I had been considering.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
ronfromfresno said:
All of the nice patches seem to be from the same set.

I was about to note the same. I just looked threw my photobucket, I didn't have a single 2 color patch on a Topps card.

That set that most are posting is great though. I recall seeing a very nice Joe Torre patch when it was released.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
seeing this thread I just realized I don't have any Jason Bay Topps patches. I sure hope next year when UD is gone it doesn't mean I will never see another new Bay patch card :( .

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this before even Topps or anyone else considered the premium that could be on Logo patches. Still have it somewhere

1125479098013_Beckett_034.jpg

walter55

Aug 7, 2008
I have these 2 and then a Granderson, Armando Galarraga from Triple Theards and a Cameron Maybin from Bowman that are not scanned and that is it.
CarlosGuillenI.jpg
CarlosGuillen.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
In my entire Grace collection, there is only 1 Topps patch card. Sterling letterman patches may be his only Topps patches ever now that I think about it.

07TOPPSSTERLINGLETTERMANG.jpg

Couple other nice Topps patches I've pulled:

sizemore07TUH.jpg
young09TOPPS.jpg

Members online

Latest posts