Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Well, that about sums up Milwaukee's season

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Our starting pitching is ******* CRAP!

You stake monkey with down syndrome a 7-run lead in the first 2 innings against the Nationals, you'd think you'd be good.

But give Mike Burns that lead, and you have to pray.

I'd love to see Macha walk out to the bump, and instead of tapping him on the ass, he hauls off and decks the ******. BOOM, down goes Burns! I'd start the petition to get Macha an extension ASAP if he did that.

But no, lets fire Bill Castro, who's been with the club for 19 years. Why? Because he can't get a bunch of short-bus-riding pitchers to not blow and/or give up 6-run leads.

::facepalm::

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
Our starting pitching is fracking CRAP!

You stake monkey with down syndrome a 7-run lead in the first 2 innings against the Nationals, you'd think you'd be good.

But give Mike Burns that lead, and you have to pray.

I'd love to see Macha walk out to the bump, and instead of tapping him on the ass, he hauls off and decks the *censored*. BOOM, down goes Burns! I'd start the petition to get Macha an extension ASAP if he did that.

But no, lets fire Bill Castro, who's been with the club for 19 years. Why? Because he can't get a bunch of short-bus-riding pitchers to not blow and/or give up 6-run leads.

::facepalm::

Might be the post of the year! Laughed my ass off. :lol: Thanks.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
I feel bad for the hitters, they have a potent lineup. Felipe Lopez is one good leadoff man and Braun and Prince are beasts in the middle of the lineup. Their staff minus Gallardo(even he has been bad lately) sucks.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
Ha.
It's past the point of being depressing, and it can't even make me angry anymore. Whether it's the laughter of a man gone insane, or whether I truly find it hilarious, all I can do is laugh.
There's been more than a handfull of games that we got a 4-5 run lead early, only to lose it in some kind of crazy wacky fashion. It's even funnier losing to the Nats after getting swept by the Pirates.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol: :lol: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :|

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
hofautos said:
guess it's time to tuck the shirts in :lol:

To be fair, it's the guys untucking thier shirts that are the only thing that is keeping this team afloat.

It's time for the pitching staff to have thier shirts pulled over thier heads from the back and beaten like in a hockey fight.

I'll take the win tonight, but the fact that it took 6 pitchers to get it done is pathetic.

Is there another team that has this disparity from offense to pitching? Cleveland i guess...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts