Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Back from Boston & Lowell!!! Westmoreland IP Autos!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Hey Yo! We just got back from a mini vacation in Boston. We hit the Red Sox/Yankees game Friday night (it wasn't much of a game :() and the Lowell Spinners on Saturday. I thought I would show a few scans of the Autos I got. Thanks to my wife who helped out obtaining the Westmoreland Autos. :)!

4x '08 Razor Blue Metal Ryan Westmoreland
2009-08-23-1022-52.jpg

4x '08 Razor Metal Ryan Westmoreland
2009-08-23-1023-57.jpg

Dennis Neuman '09 Topps Chrome WBC REF & Christian Vazquez '08 Bowman Chrome

2009-08-23-1024-53.jpg

Plus a Red Sox hat signed by Derrick Gibson (not pictured) I will upload a few pics I took from the games later on today!!!

I'm now heading to Beloit today to check out Aaron Hicks and the Snappers:)! Thanks for viewing!!!! Rob

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
Re: Back from Boston & Lowell!!!

thegreathambino said:
those westmoreland's look sick!

Thanks! A funny story about the Dennis Neuman. That was the first time that he has seen that card. He told me that Topps still hadn't paid him for the card yet. He took the card and showed it off to a few other players. I thought that was pretty funny.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Re: Back from Boston & Lowell!!!

Great Dealz Rob said:
thegreathambino said:
those westmoreland's look sick!

Thanks! A funny story about the Dennis Neuman. That was the first time that he has seen that card. He told me that Topps still hadn't paid him for the card yet. He took the card and showed it off to a few other players. I thought that was pretty funny.
haha, that is pretty funny