Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Even though they are not player used...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
...still pretty damn :lol:

http://www.historicauctions.com/search/ ... nid/55429/

For those that dont want to click on the link
Jim Palmer signed pair of Jockey Underware

DSC_9814.jpg

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Did you see the Ryan Braun 'jockstrap set' a few years back?

Braun autographed them too.

5a76_1.jpg

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Chris...you know you are winning those.

Now, the part that bothers me is the fact that the bleeding on the signature seems to have been caused by Palmer signing moist tighty-brownies...and that is unsettling.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Chris...you know you are winning those.

Now, the part that bothers me is the fact that the bleeding on the signature seems to have been caused by Palmer signing moist tighty-brownies...and that is unsettling.

Mike, if I was a collector of Jim Palmer, these would be the center of my collection. :oops: $40 doesnt sound like too bad of a price for the entertainment they could/would provide. You know, I should win these just so I can bring them into Michaels for framing, would be some good shock value. :shock: :lol: :shock:

I know that Jim endorsed Jockey underware, but how do you ask a grown man to sign a pair right where his junk would be? :eek:

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
You know, for baseballs there are ball cubes for display, bats have racks...but for me, the only classy choice to display them would be this...

TO9WHI_XL_3-4male.jpg

"Stay classy Baltimore!"

Members online

Latest posts