Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
moxacaine said:
hey dan whats up?

heading to the ravens/jets game with andrew tonight when i get out of work.

Which makes this the wifes bday. Please pass along well wishes from the mojo-household.

:)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Good deal Ken.

Should be fun tonight, hopefully the Ravens pull off the win.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning Art, Richard, Adam, Charlie. How are you guys? Got a new phone yesterday... HTC Ozone. I like it. Much more suited for business on the fly.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Ken, Rob, Dave, Art, Richard, Adam and Charlie :mrgreen:

Dan - It's Friday!!! Atleast soon to be day off wise. I promise to FINALLY get through my A&G stuff for your checklist during my weekend :oops:

Ken - Happy birthday to the lady who keeps the lawn beautiful :lol: Seriously though, I hope you guys have a great day!!!

Rob - Earn that paycheck fo'!!! Hope work treats you well bud :)

Dave - Morning dude!!! Whats new in the Wideright household...did you guys have a fun weekend?? Congrats on the new phone.

Art - What was in the mailday?? Happy Monday :D

Richard - Have a nice day at work...hope if flies by for us all :mrgreen:

Adam - Congrats again bud!!! So whens the actual big date??

Charlie - Happy Monday as well...TGIM!!!

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Morning fellas...saw district 9 this weekend and was very impressed. Have fun at the game tonight guys, and congrats to A_Pharis, as I wasn't on yest to congratulate him and his new fiance.

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning guys.
Another day in the classroom setting up today. But they just called to cancel my dentist appointment, so that's nice.

Alex, did you get the Felix Super? I put in a bid for you, but it wasn't quite enough. That thing jumped big at the end.

On a related note, I listed 22 autos from the 2003 Topps Fan Favorites set that ended last night. So interesting guys went over $20 (Vida Blue, Kent Tekulve, the base set). Nice little haul I wasn't expecting overall.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I didnt see the details on the proposal either, but congrats Adam

A_Pharis

Dan, the pics are on page 5 of the Sunday Morning thread, and there's a thread in the General Section if you wanna see the pics (Thread is called "my weekend engagement")
Thanks for the well wishes, guys! The date right now is either going to be June 26th or July 10th.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts