Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another Jesus thread--Just a quick question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
I know Jesus Montero is out for the season, but is he traveling with the Thunder still? I'm going to the regular season finale on Labor Day @ the New Britain Rock Cats so I was wondering if I had a chance at getting his auto IP.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
yankeeshater said:
I know Jesus Montero is out for the season, but is he traveling with the Thunder still? I'm going to the regular season finale on Labor Day @ the New Britain Rock Cats so I was wondering if I had a chance at getting his auto IP.

Nope rehabbing in Tampa. He has also been very tough to get now that everyone pestered him to death in Trenton. Not sure how he signs on the road, but I am sure he will not be there.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
yankeeshater said:

Nope rehabbing in Tampa. He has also been very tough to get now that everyone pestered him to death in Trenton. Not sure how he signs on the road, but I am sure he will not be there.

OK, thanks for the info. I guess I can leave the OMLBs at home. :lol:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
yankeeshater said:
jbone17 said:
yankeeshater said:

Zach McAllister is OMLB worthy lol.

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
jbone17 said:
yankeeshater said:
jbone17 said:
yankeeshater said:

Yeah, he was the only other name I was considering going for. What does he project as long term? A #3?

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
yankeeshater said:
jbone17 said:
yankeeshater said:
jbone17 said:
yankeeshater said:

Yeah, he was the only other name I was considering going for. What does he project as long term? A #3?

He could be, but I see him as a number 5. He darn near looks ready, but like any pitcher he gets in trouble when the ball isn't down. His last start was very poor, but the one before it was good. He was the EL ERA leader and now he has a 2.40 ERA or something like that. He is a solid kid for sure.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
yankeeshater said:
jbone17 said:
yankeeshater said:

mmmm OMLB's

2008SalASMonteroHeyward.jpg

Members online

Latest posts