Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

well well yankee fans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
after tonight, sox will only be 5 back.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
what a wasted QS by Burnett, 12k's is sick.

goes well with walking two guys and giving up a meatball to kinsler.
there's a reason burnett hasn't won 20 or even sniffed a cy young.
he is a worthless choke artist.

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
Cool I take it the Rangers won ANOTHER series against ANOTHER elite team in the AL, now lets actually beat the A's and M's for once...

aw00d05

Dec 18, 2008
jdacunha said:
you're a clown..

your can also say after the sox lose its 1.5 until they lose the WC spot...The EAST is over.
I think the East is over, but I think the Rays will be within 3 games at the end of the year (Sox will not sniff the playoffs this year, Angels will take the WC).

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
ronzo said:
boomo said:
1995BBRefractorGuy said:

Are you really that retarded...?

obviously not as retarded as you clownnut, can you prove what i say isnt 100% true?

AndruwHRJones

Aug 9, 2008
boomo said:
ronzo said:
boomo said:
1995BBRefractorGuy said:

obviously not as retarded as you clownnut, can you prove what i say isnt 100% true?

There is no disputing 20 wins and the Cy Young, those are facts. But what makes him a choke artist? His career ERA of 3.84? Btw, not winning 20 games is hardly his fault, he did play for Florida and Toronto before this year.

Aug 29, 2008
aw00d05 said:
jdacunha said:
you're a clown..

your can also say after the sox lose its 1.5 until they lose the WC spot...The EAST is over.
I think the East is over, but I think the Rays will be within 3 games at the end of the year (Sox will not sniff the playoffs this year, Angels will take the WC).

I don't think there is any way the Rays are within 3 games of the Yanks. They'd have to make up 7 games with only 36 left. Even if the Yanks played .500 ball, the Rays would have to play .700 ball to shave 7 games.

I like the Sox to hang on to the WC. Being able to get Wake back is HUGE. Big upgrade over Penny and with him, Beckett and Lester I don't seem them going into another slump.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
aw00d05 said:
jdacunha said:
you're a clown..

Are the Rangers going to overtake the Angels? Right now, I sure don't think so. So unless the clown Selig created some weird on the fly rule like that the winner AL West isn't automatically given a playoff spot...I would assume the Angels are in.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
boomo said:
ronzo said:
boomo said:
1995BBRefractorGuy said:

Yankees fan on Yankee fan crime is just so sad.....

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
on a side note, it amazes me how many of you are foolishly claiming your team have won the division and "it's over" with just under 40 games left into the season.

don't become the typical met fan.

Members online

Latest posts