Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ok, i gotta know who bought this...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
We had a post not that long ago about a Rare Tiger Patch going for like $20K or something..........and then I see this. I understand there are Tiger fanatics out there and the person probably buying this already has 1 if not a few 01 SPA Tiger RC AUTOs........

BUT

Why would you not buy 4-5 01 SPA Tiger RC AUTOs at BGS 9 or higher for the same price????

TK

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Possibly a very, VERY die-hard Champs set collector?

pujolsthomefan33 said:
We had a post not that long ago about a Rare Tiger Patch going for like $20K or something..........and then I see this. I understand there are Tiger fanatics out there and the person probably buying this already has 1 if not a few 01 SPA Tiger RC AUTOs........

BUT

Why would you not buy 4-5 01 SPA Tiger RC AUTOs at BGS 9 or higher for the same price????

TK

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not really interested in who got it, just would like to tell them Congrats. Its a great looking card!

Kudos to whomever you are.

Well Done!

Hats Off!

A+++++

:)

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
mazarazz said:
that should be a FAT commission

read above, not so much

is the switch to earnings per click going to be an advantage/disadvantage for here?

in my lag between opening the post new message page and hitting submit i was logging into my ebay partner account to try figure out the commission rate and saw their program has changed a lot since the last time id been in there. i gotta figure i click on a ton of partner links to ebay when browsing the board.

Members online

Latest posts