Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Been waiting on a redemption from donruss / panini opinions?

Take a replacement?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
2008 Donruss Rookies and Stars
Studio Combo Rookies Signatures Card #9 ( / 25)
Devin Thomas
Malcolm Kelly
Washington Redskins
WR

is the card

Ask for a replacement (they are offering one)

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
justinmandawg said:
Devin Thomas
Malcolm Kelly
Washington Redskins
WR

is the card

So they do not tell your what they are offering?

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
crosby87 said:
justinmandawg said:
Devin Thomas
Malcolm Kelly
Washington Redskins
WR

is the card

So they do not tell your what they are offering?

"You may request that we send you a random selected card of equal value as a trade or continue waiting for the actual redemption card."

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
A card in the hand is worth two in the redemption queue...sometimes. I'd try my luck with a replacement. It would be like opening a pack I guess, not knowing what you would get.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Makes me frustrated, as I have National Treasures redemptions in for both of those players. As a 'skins fan, I WANT those redemptions to be fulfilled. I have no freaking clue why Panini can't get them to sit down and sign a handful of cards.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
OK, So I had a card that I keyed in awhile ago..

Received:
12/28/2008 7:06 PM
by: Panini 2008 Donruss Rookies and Stars
SP Rookies Signatures Emerald Card #208 ( / 5) Chris Long
St. Louis Rams DE

Since it was taking forever, I asked for a comparable auto'd card numbered /5..

I got this as my replacement..

Replaced:
07/17/2009 12:00 PM
by: Panini 2008 Donruss Certified Materials
Souvenir Signature Stamps Pro Team Logos Materials Card #1 (3 / 5) Malcolm Kelly
Washington Redskins W

mkelley.jpg

Let them know you want a card numbered /25 as well..

Good luck,

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
So apparently they are waiting for Devin Thomas to sign. I pulled so much Malcolm Kelly out of that product errrrrr all dlp from last year.

I'd like to have something /25 dual auto. I mean I did, at least value get the lowest of the duals in that subset.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
justinmandawg said:
So apparently they are waiting for Devin Thomas to sign. I pulled so much Malcolm Kelly out of that product errrrrr all dlp from last year.

I'd like to have something /25 dual auto. I mean I did, at least value get the lowest of the duals in that subset.

Tell them you want a dual auto /25 as a redemption replacement or you will wait for him to sign..

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Pinbreaker said:
justinmandawg said:

Tell them you want a dual auto /25 as a redemption replacement or you will wait for him to sign..

That's a damn good idea. Honestly, writing the email right now.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
justinmandawg said:
Pinbreaker said:
justinmandawg said:

That's a damn good idea. Honestly, writing the email right now.
From what I've heard, Panini has great customer service. Not sure if it's because they're trying to establish themselves, or if they're going to run a great company. I hope it's the latter.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Just got the same message today for My sweed redemption 08 treasures jumbo auto patc silver /99. Been 4 months so I asked for a replacement and in the notes section I put Steelers sell well so I will be picky LOL

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
I got the same message for my Chris Johnson Contenders - I think I will wait - How hard is it to write 'C J' anyway. :lol:

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
I sent them a message through the link they sent me. i said I want a dual auto /25. Within 1 business day, I got a message my card was on the way. I'll open it live.

So far, i am impressed.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
justinmandawg said:
I sent them a message through the link they sent me. i said I want a dual auto /25. Within 1 business day, I got a message my card was on the way. I'll open it live.

So far, i am impressed.

Have you checked your redemption on your account. When they replaced mine, they put in the card they were replacing it with..

Good luck

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Pinbreaker said:
justinmandawg said:

So far, i am impressed.

Have you checked your redemption on your account. When they replaced mine, they put in the card they were replacing it with..

Good luck

Nope. Just says it will go out in the next couple weeks.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Justin that is because they are looking for something that is no way near what you would have
gotten. :D I have a redemption in with them as well. I originally had in 5 from the 2007 baseball
Elite they did. None of the guys signed and or were to be replaced I got 4 but nothing on the 5th one, and it has been 10 months now. I checked the box that after 6 or what ever was not the latest time I would wait for it. I think I should have gotten something by now.

I will have to e-mail them since it still shows in my account as not shipped.

Good look I hope you get something like a dual of 2 HOF players.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
I got screwed with my replacement. I told them I wasn't happy with it and they told me to send it back and they would take care of it. The replacement they sent for that was the least valuable of all.

Paid $120 for redemption.

Received a card that sold for $52 on eBay.

Sent it back and got a $33 CV card.

Not happy.

I miss the Donruss days when I had two damaged Torii Hunter auto's numbered to 10 and they gave me an LT Contenders rookie for each of them. :D

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Yesterday they send me an email saying that they can't replace it with what I asked for. This is 22 days after I sent the email.

I say send whatever, I'm tired of waiting.

today get an email

/15 jonathan stewart threads auto 2009 will be the replacement.

Latest posts