Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Brantley gets the call! w/ PC scans.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
I'm was very excited to see the Tribe call up Mike Brantley last night. He actually played rather than sitting on the bench! I was worried they would promote him and let him collect dust on the bench like they did with Laporta earlier in the year!

Not a bad showing in his first MLB game, collecting 2 hits in 4 AB's!

Here is glimpse of my graded collection....there are more PSA 10 / BGS 9.5 blue and gold refractors not scanned, plus countless raw refractors and printing plates. The two BGS 10 refractors might be my favorites! :D

BrantleyBGS951.jpgBrantleyBGS952.jpgBrantleyBGS953.jpgBrantleyBGS954.jpgBrantleyBGS955.jpgBrantleyRefractorBGS951.jpgBrantleyRefractorBGS952.jpgBrantleyXfractorBGS95-1.jpgBrantleyBlueRefractorBGS951.jpgBrantleyBlueRefractorBGS952.jpgBrantleyBlueRefractorBGS953.jpgBrantleyBlueRefractorBGS954.jpgBrantleyRefractorBGS101.jpgBrantleyRefractorBGS102.jpgBrantleyGoldRefractorBGS95.jpg

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Re: Brantley gets the call!

DaleMurphyCollector said:
How are you posting on the boards? I thought you were in the restroom with these cards having a special moment.

I didn't even make it two steps down the hall and I finished. :oops:

I mean, I'm saving myself.....for you. :D

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I remember when his dad Mickey was a rookie and I got his autograph on his 1987 Donruss card at the old Arlington Stadium.
I feel so old.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Austin said:
I remember when his dad Mickey was a rookie and I got his autograph on his 1987 Donruss card at the old Arlington Stadium.
I feel so old.

That might be one of my favorite sets from when I was a kid....'84 Topps also holds a special place along with '83 Donruss.

Members online

Latest posts